Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > Cannabis B2B Network > Legal grow opportunity in Adelanto, CA seeks investors

Thread Title Search
Click to Advertise on ICMag
Legal grow opportunity in Adelanto, CA seeks investors Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2017, 09:15 AM #1
Sneakyyy

Sneakyyy is on a distinguished road
Legal grow opportunity in Adelanto, CA seeks investors

We have 10 acres in the appropriate zone 3 parcels total. We have a cultivation license currently, we need a seed investment to obtain our manufacturering, testing, and dispensing licenses. We have an experienced team currently but are open to any serious partnership arrangements.

Feel free to contact me via ig: sneakyyybrad
Sneakyyy is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 12:15 PM #2
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura about
Just being honest, putting sneaky in front of both your contact user names seems sketchy AF lol.

I use skunk piss mixed with crushed up sweet tarts.

Every time you use my secret blend, please send royalty to paymeforlownsugarwater@paypal. com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewsif View Post
Have you ever wondered why people who grew up on twinkies and baloney can't hold an intelligent conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Personally, I don't mind dealing with the black market, because I trust it more than the government.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-NUT View Post
When cops steal your hard earned money it really makes you look at the world like wtf even the people that are supposed to protect me from bad people wanna rob me and take my shit.
My Current Grow:

Blue Cheese 100 Gallon Organic Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342997

Ibechillin is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 05:25 PM #3
Sneakyyy

It's my old gamer tag, but if you see omens in my name. Perhaps this venture isn't for you.

Old 07-17-2017, 10:12 PM #4
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really niceOliver Pantsoff is just really nice
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibechillin View Post
Just being honest, putting sneaky in front of both your contact user names seems sketchy AF lol.
Lol.

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 09:29 PM #5
cryptop

cryptop will become famous soon enoughcryptop will become famous soon enough
Why should we invest in you?
cryptop is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:48 PM #6
3snowboards

3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough
Cultivation pics or it didn't happen
3snowboards is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2017, 12:36 AM #7
Sneakyyy

We aren't asking to grow, we only want to manage the facility. To keep our license intact, what we can and can't use, standard state procedures, etc. The growing would be your department with, not ours. The investment is the building out of the facilities. We have 10 acres available with 2x 15,000 sqft available per acre. This is vacant land in the desert so it needs development. But this is a large project not a quick grow. Everything can be negotiated, this is not a some sort of scam. I'm sorry if you see scam in my post.

We have 4 licenses
Cultivation
Manufacturing
Testing
Transportation/distribution

Old 07-19-2017, 04:13 AM #8
3snowboards

3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough
In your first post you said we have cultivation licence, seeking money to obtain licences for:
Manufacturing
Testing
Transportation

In your last post you said you have obtained them and now need investment for building out facility.

So you just want to manage a facility that hasn't been built?

Last edited by 3snowboards; 07-19-2017 at 04:23 AM..
3snowboards is online now Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 04:33 AM #9
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
How would you aquire licenses without capital to follow through on the project. Sounds suspicious.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 04:48 AM #10
Sneakyyy

Just have your attorney contact me. That would be standard procedure. People who ask the types of questions you are asking, have never competed escrow. I'm sorry that I posted here obviously growers are not educated in business procedures.