What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"my" 2 favorite strains!

superjet

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
a little glue #4 and....

superjet

3 weeks. from the turbo cloner to beer cups (coco) for 1 week then to 1 gallon for 2 weeks. I will transplant to 4-5 gallons of coco when they start 12/12.

superjet

looks like a nice setup. thise the only strains you run? what are you running nutewise??
I just started using botanicare's pure blend pro with some of their additives. this is my second run with botanicare and I'm really liking the taste and smell I'm getting now. it's a little more on the organic side and its clean and easy. I'm a firm believer in less is more, like their hydroguard (I'm in coco) it's only one strain of bacillus, no need for hundreds of strains when half just wanna turn anerobic and create more problems than good, at least that has been my experience. no stunting or duds unless I'm using hundreds of different subcultures, fuck half that shit, you don't need it.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
PBP Bloom for soil (1-4-5) is one of the best flowering fertilizers out there. I've been using it for years and have yet to find something to beat it.

-Funk

superjet

PBP Bloom for soil (1-4-5) is one of the best flowering fertilizers out there. I've been using it for years and have yet to find something to beat it.

-Funk
absolutely, that's what I'm running too. there's enough nitrogen (nitrite 2%) in their calmag plus. at first I bought all three, grow, bloom and the soil formula and my first run was too dark green. now its just the soil formula with calmag to about week 5 maybe on a 8 week run. I keep the other two around for veg sometimes if they look a little light. good stuff!

Latest posts

Latest posts