Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > FastBuds > June Strain of the Week promo!

Thread Title Search
Click for Fastbuds Video Contest
June Strain of the Week promo! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2017, 04:51 PM #1
FastBuds
Best Autos Vendor

FastBuds has a spectacular aura aboutFastBuds has a spectacular aura aboutFastBuds has a spectacular aura aboutFastBuds has a spectacular aura aboutFastBuds has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb June Strain of the Week promo!

Hi FastBrothers and FastSisters!

It’s the last week of the month and we couldn’t leave you without our amazing promotion:

“Strain of the Week”

2x1 on a selected Strain every last week of the Month

Click image for larger version

Name:	SOW june gorilla.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	418118

You’ll be able to enjoy this promotion every last week of the month! For the last week of JUNE you’ll be doubled on our stickiest Strain:

Guerilla Glue AUTO

Click image for larger version

Name:	190gr gorilla @hansbricks CC.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	418117

“One of our strongest strains and it’s fully loaded with trichomes, so its effect leaves nothing to be desired: a very cheerful and pleasant high, extremely positive. As this is a mix between sativa and indica, it’s perfect for those who are looking for relaxation as well as euphoric sensations and heavy feelings. The effects increase progressively, culminating in an cerebral stroke”

Follow the link HERE and enjoy this promo!!!

We have your back!

Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel!!!

If you want to be updated with all of our news and great promos, subscribe to our newsletter as well!

Happy and fast growing, fam!

Last edited by FastBuds; 07-20-2017 at 06:37 PM..
FastBuds is online now Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 06:18 PM #2
bigganjabud

bigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to all
I heard this strain isn't the original clone worked on its just a random mum and random dad from the same parental gene pool of gg4

Sorry people for this alone I couldn't possibly ever buy into your genetics as I have rules about my whole chambered space and I will only play with breeders who try and remain in touch with the word truth

I take it the name change is to do with the lawsuit
Old 07-01-2017, 04:13 PM #3
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 will become famous soon enoughBadfishy1 will become famous soon enoughBadfishy1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
I heard this strain isn't the original clone worked on its just a random mum and random dad from the same parental gene pool of gg4

Sorry people for this alone I couldn't possibly ever buy into your genetics as I have rules about my whole chambered space and I will only play with breeders who try and remain in touch with the word truth

I take it the name change is to do with the lawsuit
Is this something you are 100% sure of? Kinda daft throwing shade on something you 'heard'. I mean if you personally don't want to buy their genetics, that's understandable. Straight weak sauce trying to shit on them in a public forum tho to be quite honest.
Badfishy1 is online now Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 04:38 PM #4
bigganjabud

bigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to allbigganjabud is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Is this something you are 100% sure of? Kinda daft throwing shade on something you 'heard'. I mean if you personally don't want to buy their genetics, that's understandable. Straight weak sauce trying to shit on them in a public forum tho to be quite honest.
For a start it's well documented and tbh if ya do ya research about the strain and this particular breeder it's common knowledge

Try not to be so matter of fact if ya can't tell ya pistals from ya penis

Plants and people need to learn to accept the truth notice how there has been no reply from fastbuds

Also Jose whales the guy who creates the gg strain and the numbered variations on the strain has a profile on here and an ongoing lawsuit

Why ya think it now changed names to guerilla glue?

It's marketing bs
bigganjabud is offline Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 04:44 PM #5
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Bet fastbuds won't post the parent plants because neither of them are gg bro try an look it up
Old 07-01-2017, 08:12 PM #6
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 will become famous soon enoughBadfishy1 will become famous soon enoughBadfishy1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Bet fastbuds won't post the parent plants because neither of them are gg bro try an look it up
Cool story bud... I don't come to public forum sites and try to have a pissing contest mate. you are the greatest and know everything. You win...
Badfishy1 is online now Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:17 PM #7
William76

William76 is on a distinguished road
Crazy,crazy,crazy.76
William76 is offline Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:40 PM #8
FreeUrMind

FreeUrMind has a spectacular aura aboutFreeUrMind has a spectacular aura aboutFreeUrMind has a spectacular aura aboutFreeUrMind has a spectacular aura about
Well still no reply ? I would have liked to hear what fastbuds have to say
FreeUrMind is offline Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:56 PM #9
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeUrMind View Post
Well still no reply ? I would have liked to hear what fastbuds have to say
No comment apparently
Old 07-15-2017, 01:01 PM #10
FastBuds
Best Autos Vendor

FastBuds has a spectacular aura aboutFastBuds has a spectacular aura aboutFastBuds has a spectacular aura aboutFastBuds has a spectacular aura aboutFastBuds has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
No comment apparently
Hi there,

first of all we'd like to know your sources of said "rumors"

second of all there was a typing mistake, it's still a Guerilla Glue Auto and not a Guerilla. (sometimes people make mistakes)

Last but not least we have commented enough times about this that there's just one thing that you should do: get some informations and not just the street noises.

"After getting our hands on the original clone of this strain in an event in California, we couldn’t wait to begin researching how to incorporate it to our autoflower catalog. Since then, we used a clone of this champion and have created our own special Guerilla Glue Autoflowering."

Is there anything else unclear?

Thanks

Last edited by FastBuds; 07-20-2017 at 06:19 PM..
FastBuds is online now Quote