Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > 04/06/17 John Oliver Launches 17 minute Video-Viral Assault on Federal Marijuana Laws

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
04/06/17 John Oliver Launches 17 minute Video-Viral Assault on Federal Marijuana Laws Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2017, 03:06 AM #1
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
04/06/17 John Oliver Launches 17 minute Video-Viral Assault on Federal Marijuana Laws

https://www.marijuanatimes.org/john-...arijuana-laws/ - Apr 6, 2017 John Oliver Launches Viral Assault on Federal Marijuana Laws - One of the most potent weapons in the arsenal of marijuana law reform activists is the constant barrage of information that can be delivered via the media. While the vast majority of this is done on the Internet, traditional media outlets are devoting more time to the issue of cannabis legalization. Sunday night, the host of HBO’s Last Week Tonight, John Oliver, took aim at federal marijuana laws in the United States for almost 17 minutes. [continued]

THCengineer is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:55 AM #2
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Here is a better link, but still not complete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvHgI3qH4Gc

Oliver does tell the truth here mostly.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:13 AM #3
IIIShadesOfBlck
Banned

IIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the rough
All this guy does is assault the us governement, I understand the governement has its issues but if this guy hates America so much maybe he should go back to England.

I honestly can't stand foreigners that come to the US but shit all over everything about it. Piers Morgan, Trevor Noah and John Oliver can go choke on a turd.
IIIShadesOfBlck is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:37 AM #4
subrob
plain ole biker trash

subrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant future
But you have to consider...W the exception of Morgan they are pundits! That is their job! Maybe shift the focus to the Americans who hired them? If the stuff they talk about wasn't met w a VORACIOUS appetite from Americans who feel exactly the same way there wouldn't be an audience...
For example I wish everyone who worked for Fox news would move to another continent...
subrob is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:05 AM #5
baduy

baduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the rough

Last edited by baduy; 04-07-2017 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: double post
baduy is offline Quote

Old 04-07-2017, 07:06 AM #6
baduy

baduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the roughbaduy is a jewel in the rough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcR_Wg42dv8
Kafka 2017
baduy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:13 AM #7
baduy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrob View Post
For example I wish everyone who worked for Fox news would move to another continent...
Be it Antarctica
baduy is offline Quote

Old 04-07-2017, 09:24 AM #8
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
But you have to consider...W the exception of Morgan they are pundits! That is their job! Maybe shift the focus to the Americans who hired them? If the stuff they talk about wasn't met w a VORACIOUS appetite from Americans who feel exactly the same way there wouldn't be an audience...
Yep, Americans hired them with million dollar contracts to spout whatever as pundits, if not then they wouldn't be there doing that.

I like how Oliver is talking about the vast disparity between state and federal law, this needs to be more exposed internationally to show how far the feds are away from what the people actually want.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:08 AM #9
IIIShadesOfBlck
Banned

IIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the roughIIIShadesOfBlck is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Im assuming there is a few pastel colored pant suits in your closet?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:15 AM #10
IIIShadesOfBlck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Yep, Americans hired them with million dollar contracts to spout whatever as pundits, if not then they wouldn't be there doing that.

I like how Oliver is talking about the vast disparity between state and federal law, this needs to be more exposed internationally to show how far the feds are away from what the people actually want.

The United states is literally split right down the middle between conservative and liberal issues.

Like any poll I see on any political issue is almost always 50/50

I personally like guns, I don't like illegal immigration and I feel that certain social issues should be left out of our school system, for those reasons I voted for trump.

Really my second amendment right to bear arms takes number one spot for me, I am a weed smoking conservative thru and thru that thinks a well armed socity is a polite society.

Also I want to secure American resources for American children, we have many citizen children that are starving, we should take care of them and not worry about all of the illegal immigrants.

We can't build or fix schools in the US but we can feed, house and clothe illegals.

Realistically I believe the US will be in a civil war within 10 years, it is too politically divided to carry on, the is 2 totally polar opposite mind sets in the US.

I'm sure if there was an American on british tv shitting on the British crown and spouting off at the mouth about all of your countries policies you'd feel the same way I do about these foreign pundits.

America can't be too bad because we allow foreigners to come here and flourish and reap millions of $ like Oliver and noah.

No other country on earth affords that type of potential to foreign invaders.

5 members found this post helpful.