Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Alcimia are good guys.

Thread Title Search
Click for cannabis genetics at Alchimia Grow Shop!
Alcimia are good guys. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2017, 04:58 PM #1
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Alcimia are good guys.

Hey didnt realise you were affiliated with icmag,

Just letting people know that you guys are good to deal with.

I bought a gse irrigation timer of you guys last year and saved a nice few pounds as opposed to buying it here in england, and thanks for the free gift of hesi supervit and the free t-shirt.

Peace.
yts farmer is online now Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 11:56 AM #2
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist will become famous soon enoughThe Alchimist will become famous soon enoughThe Alchimist will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by yts farmer View Post

I bought a gse irrigation timer of you guys last year and saved a nice few pounds as opposed to buying it here in england, and thanks for the free gift of hesi supervit and the free t-shirt.

Peace.
Hi @yts farmer,

Thanks a lot mate, we really appreciate your feedback!!

The Alchimist is offline Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 06:48 PM #3
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchimist View Post
Hi @yts farmer,

Thanks a lot mate, we really appreciate your feedback!!

No problem @ The Alchimist.

Just letting the fellow members who have never done business with you before that i was happy with my order and won't hesitate to shop with you again.

Peace.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:52 AM #4
The Hermit
Vendor

The Hermit will become famous soon enoughThe Hermit will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Peace.
Hey, really glad you're happy with the service, we aim to please!

Till next time...
The Hermit is offline Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:23 PM #5
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
See the uk flying the flag for the alchamists
Old 07-03-2017, 01:00 PM #6
yts farmer

Fuck it, were all brothers and sisters at the end of the day.

Whether it be uk, spain, holland, amreica, Canada, Australia or wherever you may come from, we all got the same goal, to grow the best herb possible.

Peace.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:39 PM #7
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Fuck it, were all brothers and sisters at the end of the day.

Whether it be uk, spain, holland, amreica, Canada, Australia or wherever you may come from, we all got the same goal, to grow the best herb possible.

Peace.
And this is why we get on
bigganjabud is online now Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 04:04 PM #8
inbetween

inbetween will become famous soon enoughinbetween will become famous soon enoughinbetween will become famous soon enough
In way of review, i used alchimia a few times and can't deny their seeds/products are good. But last time i wasn't that impressed with their costumer service and after sales care less attitude.. So for that i will stick to my more local growshop for future supplies and they're a bit cheaper especially for seeds..
inbetween is offline Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:32 AM #9
Griin Renyer

Griin Renyer will become famous soon enoughGriin Renyer will become famous soon enough
Two successfull orders from Central America until now, yes they're definitely guys to trust.
Griin Renyer is offline Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:17 PM #10
Demourok

Demourok has a spectacular aura aboutDemourok has a spectacular aura aboutDemourok has a spectacular aura aboutDemourok has a spectacular aura about
Hi

I made my first order to alchimia few weeks ago.
10 pennywise tga and 12 headbanger karma genetics.
Sadly it seems that headbanger was out of stock when i 've ordered it .
Alchimia said we will refund it no problem.So the amount order has dropped and alchimia ask me to pay shipping cost...
I was upset about that because that was not my fault if they haven 't got anymore headbanger in stock .
They decided finally to offered shipping.

2 days after headbanger is back in stock on website.
I decide to order it , payment on delivery this time that cost me 5 more euro, to not have troubles i 've got first time.
1 more time they didn 't have it in stock .

1 day after they called me , they finally got headbanger and they send it me .They have mentionned that they will do commercial gesture.I said ok.

I got the seeds , and 1 t-shirt alchimia as commercial gesture ....
I' ve wasted 8.5 euros because of incompetency of stock management and alchimia want me to be an advertissement for them .

You laugh about guys , t-shirt?
Some free seeds would have appreciated more ....

Are alchimia good guys ^^?

bye
Demourok is offline Quote