You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > mmmmmm...donuts

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
mmmmmm...donuts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2015, 09:07 PM #1
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
mmmmmm...donuts

I've been meaning to start a thread for awhile. I've been taking pics, but the quality isn't the best. I'm in the middle of a pheno hunt trying to lock down some nice mothers so this will help me keep track of what's what.
Until this summer I was shut down completely since mid winter for security reasons and I'm starting over pretty much from scratch. I will work my way up to three or four donuts maybe changing the plant configuration once all the lights are burning.
Here's where I am now:

And veg "tent":
oti$ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:13 PM #2
Mr Blah

Mr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura about
Looking good!
Will sit and watch this show..
Mr Blah is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2015, 09:15 PM #3
ganjygav
Cannalise Legabis

ganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud of
Do you turn them plants or do they just sit like that? I've always liked the bare vert bulb idea but I'm too pussy to try new things out.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:22 PM #4
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
In flower I'm running some mystery indica and one small gsc cross from seed I was gifted from a member, strawberry diesel kush by fractal, cheese n Chase and hippy stash from connoisseur. In veg I have clones of everything listed as well as the fuzz by bodhi, valley girl and stink bomb by archive and a couple of another gsc cross gifted by another member. Thanks to both of you for giving the beans, they got me jump started and back in the game a little quicker.I'll post some pics of the plants leading up to where I am now.
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2015, 09:54 PM #5
oti$

That was quick, thanks for dropping in guys and no I don't turn them. I read early on that the plant waste energy reorienting themselves to the light when you turn them. I started out growing vert so it's kind of how I automatically think about setting up rooms and such. I have done several grows in trellised coco beds and will do those again eventually, but in this basement there is a serious hight limitation so I really don't think I can make it work even if I had the beds on the floor. I have another spot that has two rooms with 8 foot ceilings that I'd like to try the gavita flex 750's in, but when I acquired that place it seemed to some how come complete with a serious pest problem: root aphids and super mites. No one had grown there previously, as far as I know going back for at least 4 years. The first run was a seed run and the only variable changed from other grows was I used atami bagged coco which is where I suspect the aphids hitched a ride in...the mites, I don't know why there was such a problem as I try to be cautious about being clean and careful. Anyway, I have one tester plant there under one of those new 315 cmh or cmd(?) A friend gifted me and there is no sign of ra's, but the mites are still there after almost a year break from growing there.
oti$ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:00 PM #6
oti$

Started around the beginning of June...
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2015, 11:04 PM #7
oti$

Theconnoisseur & SDK were actually started a little before the rest, they were left overs from packs I grew out the last few years....
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2015, 11:08 PM #8
oti$

Cloning in coco...I got almost all to root, but it took FOREVER!
Fast forward a couple months to the first week of 12/12...
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2015, 11:14 PM #9
oti$

Those last pics were actually probably a couple weeks into bloom. This big girl started dropping balls@ around week 3...not nanners, dangling sacs, EVERYWHERE! She got axed.com which was probably a good thing because I had too many in that circle.
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2015, 11:17 PM #10
oti$

I ended up with seven in this circle after weeding out males and the herm.

Last edited by oti$; 10-01-2015 at 12:25 AM..
oti$ is offline Quote