Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Beanhoarder Seeds?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Beanhoarder Seeds? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2012, 01:12 AM #1
SMOKE-ONE

SMOKE-ONE has a spectacular aura aboutSMOKE-ONE has a spectacular aura aboutSMOKE-ONE has a spectacular aura aboutSMOKE-ONE has a spectacular aura aboutSMOKE-ONE has a spectacular aura about
Beanhoarder Seeds?

Has anyone grew out grew out any Beanhoarder's gear?He has some sick crosses like Chem Dx(SSH x Black Widow),HarmonyX Blockhead,Blockhead F2,Sensi Star x Blockhead,Mango Haze X SSH, And many more.His packs are around $45 for 20 seeds.Havent tried anything,or even heard of anyone running his gear.Just wondering if his strains are any good.Their dirt cheap, for sure!!
SMOKE-ONE is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2012, 01:47 AM #2
gtgio

gtgio is a jewel in the roughgtgio is a jewel in the roughgtgio is a jewel in the roughgtgio is a jewel in the roughgtgio is a jewel in the roughgtgio is a jewel in the rough
I've been intrigued by them for a long time, and if I ever make an order from a place that carries em I'll definitely grab a few packs. With so many crazy crosses there has to be some gold buried in those seeds.
gtgio is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2012, 01:47 AM #3
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
I haven't grown them out yet but I ordered Neville's Haze x SSH. They were in my mailbox 2 weeks to the day after I sent the cash and order form, $50 for 20. Can't beat the price. I'm sure looking forward to growing them out but Sativa dom. are notorious for taking forever to finish and I want to make sure I have a big stash to tide me over. Maybe next round or the one after.
dddaver is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2012, 12:21 PM #4
Scottish Research

Scottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to behold
I have heard some good and bad about Beanho's creations, that said I have several packs of his gear.

R.Fortune

"The problem with know it all's, is that they don't know, what they don't know." R.Fortune

"Deflect & Redirect. Attack preemptively, if trouble is coming your way." from Goldman Sachs, SOP
Scottish Research is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2012, 12:17 AM #5
old grunt

old grunt will become famous soon enoughold grunt will become famous soon enough
I grew some of the HOs mango x ssh 2 out females out 6 seeds, and mango3 f2 got 11 out 20 .They were grown 12/12 from the start in 1 gal pots sort of an afterthought to main crop that was having issues.The Mango x ssh gave me 43 grams pretty HAZEY pot .I have had a chance to try mango yet
old grunt is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2012, 08:43 PM #6
bigleek

bigleek will become famous soon enough
growing warhead at the minute looking good ,two distinctive phenos
one short and bushy the other taller with few leaves both really thick hollow stems
super sour fruity sickly smells
bigleek is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2012, 10:38 PM #7
bushdoctor215

bushdoctor215 will become famous soon enoughbushdoctor215 will become famous soon enough
Grew out some of his pck crosses. Frosty as hell but low on the yield side. Not bad...
bushdoctor215 is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2012, 10:41 AM #8
Weedninja
Rode to school on the little bus

Weedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the rough
The Mango1 X Mango was well worth the money.
Weedninja is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2012, 09:35 PM #9
Funion

Tried his DC x PCK.
Nice. Good yielder. Not very DC, which is what I was after.
I'm trying his blockhead f2's now.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:25 PM #10
fungzyme

fungzyme is just really nicefungzyme is just really nicefungzyme is just really nicefungzyme is just really nicefungzyme is just really nicefungzyme is just really nicefungzyme is just really nicefungzyme is just really nicefungzyme is just really nice
A real good deal if you're prepared to do some pheno huntin' (which is half the fun if you've got space) - ssh x mango haze was def. worth the $35.
fungzyme is offline Quote