Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Beanhoarder Seeds?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Beanhoarder Seeds? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2017, 01:18 PM #291
ion

ion has a spectacular aura aboution has a spectacular aura aboution has a spectacular aura aboution has a spectacular aura aboution has a spectacular aura about
anybody have musings/ideas/experience/advice for......

sensi star X black widow
sweet jack X bb
f13 X ssh
johnny blaze X c99

these packs found their way into my possession, and they're begging me to germ them......i must comply, of course, but i have no experience growing any of the constituents. the f13 cross has possibility of producing blue dream's hot sexy aunt, early finish, the sensi cross is for downer/sleeper smoke, the sweet jack just sounds really fun, and johnny blaze is for the sativa kick, doesn't sound like a long flower time.....i plan on germing half of each, finding good mamas.

anybody got 2cent or more?
ion is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 12:40 AM #292
eyes

eyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really nice
Growing some Sweet3 and C99 x Sweet 3- both look good. The sweet 3 leaves are enormous-. biggest I have ever seen. Both are low odor at veg stage- no filter, open door. I heard they are low odor flower, too. Growing under a T-8 with weak bulbs. Yeah, im lazy. Organics only. Very impressive. Im sure if I transplanted they would be 6 foot tall in no time. Made a few clones just in case.

Last edited by eyes; 07-15-2017 at 12:41 AM.. Reason: .
eyes is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 01:10 AM #293
rolandomota

rolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of light
All i can say is the c99 and black widow are a bit older the bb and ssh are very fresh
rolandomota is online now Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 12:15 AM #294
Happy Times

Happy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireIn.TheSky View Post
I bought some BH freak sativa pheno Blockheads, anyone run these?
Get a chance to run these Fire? This one sounds interesting.

I think it's so cool how BeanHo often has multiple versions downselected of a given strain. Multiple blockheads (standard, frosty, freak sativa, big yield) and black widow too (standard, indica dom, sativa dom). Weed nerds unite!! I gotta wonder if there's any inbreeding/stabilizing going on for these specific phenos.
Happy Times is online now Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 12:51 AM #295
burningfire

burningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
Get a chance to run these Fire? This one sounds interesting.

I think it's so cool how BeanHo often has multiple versions downselected of a given strain. Multiple blockheads (standard, frosty, freak sativa, big yield) and black widow too (standard, indica dom, sativa dom). Weed nerds unite!! I gotta wonder if there's any inbreeding/stabilizing going on for these specific phenos.
he has so many releases I doubt he does any work except hit plants with pollen. there's no way he can work further on a strain with so many crosses in his stable.
burningfire is online now Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 04:48 AM #296
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
He states in the strain description if the seeds are untested. He works the plants enough to narrow down certain phenos and has pics of most of the strains. He seems passionate about his work. I believe he tests all the strains unless he says otherwise. Just my opinion.

Cheers
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:13 PM #297
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura aboutbigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura aboutbigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura aboutbigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura aboutbigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningfire View Post
he has so many releases I doubt he does any work except hit plants with pollen. there's no way he can work further on a strain with so many crosses in his stable.

Ive paid attention to his list for a few years. It seems everytime he selects a few males he hits most his girls with them. He does seem to be working certain lines as he goes and usually leaves decent descriptions and lets you know if they are tested.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:27 PM #298
burningfire

burningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the roughburningfire is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
Ive paid attention to his list for a few years. It seems everytime he selects a few males he hits most his girls with them. He does seem to be working certain lines as he goes and usually leaves decent descriptions and lets you know if they are tested.

yeah, he probably saves the really good plants and works with them but a lot of his crosses are untested but he doesn't claim otherwise, you have to respect that.
burningfire is online now Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 06:52 AM #299
Happy Times

Happy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
Yeah I think the descriptions are really nice
Happy Times is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 01:46 AM #300
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
I've got his god bud x freezeland, apparently one for flavor. Some weird lanky more sativa plants and some indica with a little stetch. Both plants are known to stretch slightly I guess.

Some crazy smells on the stalks for sure.

1 members found this post helpful.