Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
View Poll Results: WHO won this challenge?
sforza 19 67.86%
dropped cat 2 7.14%
bugman 2 7.14%
doubletripleOG 3 10.71%
west eu 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017 Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2017, 01:45 AM #321
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
Thanks to everyone who competed in the contest and to those who voted for my entries. I enjoyed the challenge.
Congrats, I can't wait to try this again.
ReikoX is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 03:43 AM #322
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoX View Post
Congrats, I can't wait to try this again.

Good stuff, also kudos to sforza for the win!

Old 07-18-2017, 05:11 PM #323
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
This should be the next challenge, lol.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 05:32 PM #324
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post

View Image
LOL, I'm in! There was a shot glass challenge once upon a time...
ReikoX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:12 PM #325
acdc

acdc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post

View Image
I am in for that
acdc is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:28 PM #326
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
can't believe yall peeps are down to go SMALLER...
imo yogi cup is small enough; i've considered making the contest a beer cup again, or 16 oz max volume...
but then again, i do like yogurt....
Avinash.miles is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:49 AM #327
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
yes, voting is over and it's final - Sforza wins this round of the yogurt cup challenge....

congrat Sforza on the win.
Bugs

Old 07-26-2017, 04:56 AM #328
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
who wants to play again?
im tempted to start up another round... for outdoor season (in the northern hemisphere at least)

Old 07-26-2017, 06:01 AM #329
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
I was talking to some other guys here who want to start another round. I am down for a fall round. To damn hot I don't grow in the summer, in a shitty outdoor ban county.mabey we could do a solo cup contest?
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 07-26-2017, 06:22 AM #330
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
I was talking to some other guys here who want to start another round. I am down for a fall round. To damn hot I don't grow in the summer, in a shitty outdoor ban county.mabey we could do a solo cup contest?
sure we can go larger....
slightly

also, much easier to hide a tiny lil container plant like this outside than a full season outdoor plant....

i'll carve some time out to startup a late summer - fall run.... start soon and end mid november...

3 members found this post helpful.