Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Oregon > The Oregon Weed Thread -Grows, News and Laws and Whatever

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Female Seeds for Fine Cannabis Genetics
The Oregon Weed Thread -Grows, News and Laws and Whatever Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2017, 11:52 PM #1321
HorseMouth

HorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the rough
I've got a light Dep. coming down on that day. Jack OG it'll be 64 days flowering.

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
- B. Franklin

A secret shared is never a secret halved.
- Alistair MacLean

When you borrow a thousand dollars, the bank owns you. When you borrow a million, you own the bank.
- Larry Niven

Only I chose to move into a field where there was little or no competition. Why fight my way up a chain of command when by taking one step sideways I could form my own chain of command with myself at the top, running things the way I felt they should be run from the start instead of adapting someone else's system until I was high enough to make my presence felt.
-Robert Lynn Asprin
HorseMouth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:54 AM #1322
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the rough
Daymn. I did not think about the impact of 2 minutes of added light dep here due to the eclipse.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:20 AM #1323
HorseMouth

HorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the roughHorseMouth is a jewel in the rough
It was more about harvesting on the full moon. Thanks for having me have to respond to clear that up.

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
- B. Franklin

A secret shared is never a secret halved.
- Alistair MacLean

When you borrow a thousand dollars, the bank owns you. When you borrow a million, you own the bank.
- Larry Niven

Only I chose to move into a field where there was little or no competition. Why fight my way up a chain of command when by taking one step sideways I could form my own chain of command with myself at the top, running things the way I felt they should be run from the start instead of adapting someone else's system until I was high enough to make my presence felt.
-Robert Lynn Asprin
HorseMouth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:59 PM #1324
Sluicebox

Sluicebox is a jewel in the roughSluicebox is a jewel in the roughSluicebox is a jewel in the roughSluicebox is a jewel in the roughSluicebox is a jewel in the roughSluicebox is a jewel in the roughSluicebox is a jewel in the roughSluicebox is a jewel in the rough
wish I could rent camp spots out in my pastures, I'm sure my county would have a problem with that. Daughter works at the local hospital and she says all hands on deck that week of the Eclipse, no time off given. They are saying that our population along it's path will double at least. Much worse in areas with services, and short distances from I-5. I could squeeze some serious camp spots out of these 13 acres. I'm betting people will camp right on the side of the road. Have all you need before that week and stay home if you can. Be safe and good luck to you all.
Sluicebox is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 01:42 AM #1325
mojave green
rockin in the free world

mojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonBorn View Post
I usually tell them I am Jewish. Last time I said I was a Wiccan. My SIL is an ordained Wiccan back in Vermont.
From a former Mormon missionary point of view, that will not likely scare them away!
mojave green is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 04:24 AM #1326
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the roughOregonBorn is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseMouth View Post
It was more about harvesting on the full moon. Thanks for having me have to respond to clear that up.
Ah, well there is that. I can adjust my light dep to start at any time, but... I am not working strains this year that I have grown before, so I am not sure I can time it so precise as to harvest on the full moon.

A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender looks at him and says, "Why the long face?"

Old 07-18-2017, 04:31 AM #1327
OregonBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojave green View Post
From a former Mormon missionary point of view, that will not likely scare them away!
My one brother being married to a Mormon Temple Walker at one time, says he answered the door last time brandishig a Smith and Wesson .357 magnum. They have not been back. Brandishing is legal in Oregon. Not in CA or WA though. He opted for the here and now marriage, and not the eternal one. They are long since divorced. We are related to Bring'em Young and the 'Elder Goulds' (1st cousins, several generations removed). That seems to keep them wanting to pester the family.

Old 07-18-2017, 02:25 PM #1328
mojave green
rockin in the free world

mojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud of
Guns don't impress Utah Mormons much either. They all got em!
mojave green is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 03:50 AM #1329
OregonBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojave green View Post
Guns don't impress Utah Mormons much either. They all got em!
Utah Mormons, yes. But apparently Oregon Mormons (or wherever the drafted slaves... I mean, "missionaries" were from) were taken aback with the .357.

Old 07-19-2017, 07:53 AM #1330
Dankwolf

Dankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of lightDankwolf is a glorious beacon of light
Deleted

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

Last edited by Dankwolf; 07-19-2017 at 03:24 PM..
Dankwolf is offline Quote