Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > The Enslavement of Souls and the Archon Gate Keepers

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
The Enslavement of Souls and the Archon Gate Keepers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 01:15 AM #31
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
This sounds a little bit too much like Scientology... thought religion was a no no ...
Or is it another philosophy you crazy kids gone cooked up....

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: white widow fem (seedsman)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338208

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:36 AM #32
brown_thumb

brown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to behold
Watch and beware, Gatekeepers, for portal entry from the Keymaster may not be pleasant... his ancient key... is huge... and ragged... and rusty... and cold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSp5QwKRwqM
brown_thumb is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:41 AM #33
Floridian

Floridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud of
Ahh the epicenter of Scientology is but a stones throw away in Clearwater.These folks are all to serious.We are Thetins from an extraterrestrial culture that have lived hundreds maybe even thousands of lifetimes.Thats a whole lot of baggage to carry around and to be "cleared"of it you must be 'audited by an approved sci-guy auditor.I shit you not living in Tampa Bay it's hard not to know about the cult and usually ones family member that has lost everything because of it.And the sad worship of Hollywood celebrities affects so many young people down here,there should be a fuckin law!!But it is considered a bonafide religion and enjoys all the perks granted them,like buying up half the real estate in Clearwater proper and never having to pay a dime of property taxes.L Ron was a devious genious
Floridian is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 01:52 AM #34
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
That's where the big bucks are.... everyone's always looking for something these days....
I must be in the wrong game.
I blame my conscience.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: white widow fem (seedsman)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338208

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 02:23 AM #35
brown_thumb

brown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to behold
Is it true that the Church of Scientology considers Tom Cruise their Messiah?
brown_thumb is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 05:24 AM #36
Green Squall

Green Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post
Is it true that the Church of Scientology considers Tom Cruise their Messiah?
Usually cults are to be laughed at, but the Church of Scientology has way too much reach for my comfort. I'm just waiting for the day when they implode.

I have no idea what this thread is about by the way.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 01:32 PM #37
BudToaster

BudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really niceBudToaster is just really nice
Quote:
to be "cleared"of it you must be 'audited by an approved sci-guy auditor

not according to L Ron's book: Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health

i thought it was an interesting read - the ideas got prostituted by the "church" - packaged, so they could be sold - paying money gets people's attention, gives more heft to the concept.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:15 PM #38
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
Unmasking DDT Agents

DDT - Decoy, Distract and Trash

How disinformation agents work

"A former high official at the NSA (National Security Agency) revealed a protocol informally dubbed DDT - that old poisonous chemical long-banned in much of the world. In this application, it stands for Decoy, Distract and Trash - which is what sophisticated intelligence operatives use to set up some person or group, take them off the trail of something real and important, and trash the person or the subject."

"All good disinformation has some real, true information contained within it. The mixing of truth with untruth makes the result more believable. So by addressing a serious subject with spurious data, evidence, documents and witnesses, the deception goes down so much more smoothly..."

If a man will begin with certainties,
he shall end in doubts;
but if he will be content to begin with doubts,
he shall end in certainties.
-- Francis Bacon
THCengineer is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 10:16 PM #39
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
Abductions, ET’s & Inter-Dimensional Entities Who Manipulate Our Reality

Human Cloning: Illuminati Cloning Centers
Are more Organic Portals being manufactured?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtugzk3945Y
Peter Robbins On Abductions, ET’s & Inter-Dimensional Entities Who Manipulate Our Reality [VIDEO]
Published on Jul 17, 2017
THCengineer is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 11:45 PM #40
Floridian

Floridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud of
Tom Cruise is considered to be someone that is a very ancient Thetan not a god or anything like that but a soul that has lived for far longer than the average human,gee imagine picking him out as a more important individual Thetin,as opposed to Harry the homeless guy I know that has been absolutely ingenious just surviving in this world for so many years with nothing and nobody.Harry couldn't recruit new Thetins like Tom can.I can find humor in most anything I encounter but the church is something that has destroyed so many individuals and more importantly families that it's too fucked up for even me to be flippant about,and if you guys haven't noticed I'm a joker or I try to be unsuccessfuly too often lol,but there's nothing funny about this scientology shit,it seems every month or so we have a heartbreaking story about another family being torn apart and ripped off monetarily spiritually physically and any other way you can conceive of in a negative light
Floridian is offline Quote