Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 12:00 AM #4031
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant futureVanilla Phoenix has a brilliant future
[quote=packerfan79;8004930]Yeah that wouldn't work for a stadium Aspenous, plus I run like 80 plants sometimes more. I am using pvc instead of te cheap, irrigation tubing.what is z7, is that like dripclean

https://www.flyingskull.net/Flying-Sk...nser-8-oz.html

Enzyme cleaner. I use it a little too. Its super great stuff.
Vanilla Phoenix is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:15 AM #4032
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvanboro View Post
You have a drip system set up right?
I need to make the move and get automated.. I was looking at blumat but it seems like I should just spend the few extra bucks and build a decent system..
Have you seen anyone use V+B in flood/drain with success? I was thinking about doing that in the mean time.
Cheers!
flood & drain doesn't work to well with coco . you want runoff each time you feed to get rid of the nutrients the plant is not using . by bottom feeding & then letting it set till next feeding , the salts will build up if let get dry & the excess nutes will also build up in the pots .... neither is good for coco .

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 12:18 AM #4033
dansbuds

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Hey Dan's do you use pressure compensated drippers? If so what brand or style? Got everything else just need drippers and.to build the damn thing
no i don't use any ..... i just run my lines to the halos . i'm only running 12 plants per rez , so i get a pretty even feed at each pot . if i were using alot more halos on each rez , i might use the restrictors to make sure each one had even pressure .

Old 07-18-2017, 12:58 AM #4034
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
flood & drain doesn't work to well with coco . you want runoff each time you feed to get rid of the nutrients the plant is not using . by bottom feeding & then letting it set till next feeding , the salts will build up if let get dry & the excess nutes will also build up in the pots .... neither is good for coco .
I have seen flood and drain work very well with coco, Resin Rider has been killing for years with f & d. I honestly like drain to waste better but just sayin

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:08 AM #4035
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
For those asking z7 is nothing like drip clean.... It dose keep things clean but it's much different.... Dose more fights bio slime
"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
Hunter S Thompson

Girl's Got Skills come check out the thread everyone GG4 this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )
Aspenou812 is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 02:33 AM #4036
packerfan79

packerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud ofpackerfan79 has much to be proud of
Cool info not exactly sure what bio slim is. But if I get anything slimy I will give it a try.is the Z7 available in the hydroshops?
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 02:46 AM #4037
dansbuds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
I have seen flood and drain work very well with coco, Resin Rider has been killing for years with f & d. I honestly like drain to waste better but just sayin
your absolutely right ! But .... if you don't know what your doing it can fuck you real fast ! BTDT
i bottom feed my clones in cups ..... but i also feed them real light & flush them all real good every couple weeks ..... did it tonight in fact lol i put in .7 EC at 5.9 PH & what came outa the cups was 1.7 EC at 6.0 PH ..... so they had some build up !

Last edited by dansbuds; 07-18-2017 at 04:26 PM..

Old 07-18-2017, 03:25 AM #4038
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
ph'ed water only work wonders on flowing plants to, I checked the run off and it was 3000 ppm , surprised me cause there wasent even any leaf tip burn, I was wondering why my buds weren't getting normal size, over feeding will do it everytime

Old 07-18-2017, 10:53 PM #4039
CHEFfy

CHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really nice
I've been following the KISS tenants for the last couple years and things have never been better, V&B made my life a lot easier and my plants a lot happier... I setup a PC Dripper system recently and needed to start using something to keep my emitters clean, as I am starting to see reduced flow rates and a bit of algae on pot surfaces. Was about to go to the old standby: drip clean but am going to try Z7 instead. Do y'all use with every reservoir? Seems like it's cheap enough... was using pond zyme but the barley that the enzymes are suspended in doesn't dissolve completely and tends to clog my 100m filter.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:35 AM #4040
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEFfy View Post
I've been following the KISS tenants for the last couple years and things have never been better, V&B made my life a lot easier and my plants a lot happier... I setup a PC Dripper system recently and needed to start using something to keep my emitters clean, as I am starting to see reduced flow rates and a bit of algae on pot surfaces. Was about to go to the old standby: drip clean but am going to try Z7 instead. Do y'all use with every reservoir? Seems like it's cheap enough... was using pond zyme but the barley that the enzymes are suspended in doesn't dissolve completely and tends to clog my 100m filter.
I use it every other res at the moment because im running short.... but yes every res is fine....
"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
Hunter S Thompson

Girl's Got Skills come check out the thread everyone GG4 this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )
Aspenou812 is online now Quote