Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Stupid Potent Butter With Minimal Trim

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Sweet Seeds
Stupid Potent Butter With Minimal Trim Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2017, 05:01 PM #401
CalMag

CalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the rough

I made 16 double chocolate chip cookies, i used maybe 1 table spoon with cococanna oil and mixed with some normal coco butter..

I ate 1/5 first(of 1 cookie), after 10 minutes no effect like with the warm cococanna oil.. i ate then 1/2 cookie and after 20 min the coockie was eaten.. then i slept for 16 hours but i don't know If it worked, a bit for sure.. maybe i will try again tonight to make cookies with 140g of just the canna coco oil butter..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:54 PM #402
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud of
Looks tasty... and if you slept for 16 hours it must have done something! I would say if you are going to use 140g definitely start out with a small portion of cookie... and give it an hour at least before eating more. Bear in mind that your oil is so strong it almost looks like hash

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: white widow fem (seedsman)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338208

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 08:08 PM #403
CalMag

CalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the roughCalMag is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Looks tasty... and if you slept for 16 hours it must have done something! I would say if you are going to use 140g definitely start out with a small portion of cookie... and give it an hour at least before eating more. Bear in mind that your oil is so strong it almost looks like hash
Oh Yes the oil is strong, but i used too little and mixed with normal coco butter in the cookies recipe because i was afraid that one bite would be enough..(i will try to make some cookies that make me high by eating one entire cookie, but it's difficult..) Thanks

I think that the material taste is good in combination of the chocolate cynnamon and vanilla from madagascar.

Is that possible to have big problems with the heart by eating 20-30g oil or more? What's the worst bad effect by eating too much?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:54 PM #404
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future420somewhere has a brilliant future
Cool Could be..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalMag View Post

Is that possible to have big problems with the heart by eating 20-30g oil or more? What's the worst bad effect by eating too much?
If they are Sativa Cookies you might get a racing heart.

If you eat High Potency THC products for an extended period of time and then stop 🛑 you may get "A Flutter" with a racing heart.

As with anything, moderation is the key 🔑.
420somewhere is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:04 AM #405
Snook

Snook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant future
Quote:
View Image

I made 16 double chocolate chip cookies, i used maybe 1 table spoon with cococanna oil and mixed with some normal coco butter..

I ate 1/5 first(of 1 cookie), after 10 minutes no effect like with the warm cococanna oil.. i ate then 1/2 cookie and after 20 min the coockie was eaten.. then i slept for 16 hours but i don't know If it worked, a bit for sure.. maybe i will try again tonight to make cookies with 140g of just the canna coco oil butter..

that pic is beautiful.. wait 2 hours between dosages, especially the third dose : at one only 1 hour after the 2nd dose "that didn't do anything".. and try staying awake for the ride...
Snook is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 03:10 AM #406
CalMag

Thanks guys!

Today i tryied 1 coockies and another one after 5-6h

It's strong, low dosage of cannacocooil no allucination this time, and now i have taken the second and last cookie for the day..

@420somewhere
Yes all the strains used was hybrid sativa on paper, when i smoke the buds or vaporize, the effect is all in the head

Will surelly make more!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 05:44 AM #407
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud ofTerpene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
wait 2 hours between dosages
What he said! They take about 90 minutes to fully kick in, first effects around 45-60 minutes in.

Quote:
It's strong, low dosage of cannacocooil no allucination this time, and now i have taken the second and last cookie for the day..

Yes all the strains used was hybrid sativa on paper, when i smoke the buds or vaporize, the effect is all in the head
Glad to hear it worked out. If you use all one type of plant / strain, the effects should (near as makes no difference) exactly match the smoke of the plant.
Terpene is offline Quote