You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Massachusetts Outdoor

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
Massachusetts Outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2017, 11:28 PM #471
Green Squall

Green Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant future
Freezeland a big let down

Fuck me. Nothing has gone my way. First early flowering, then PM, now I'm seeing some kind of rot or mold in the buds.

So much for freezeland claiming to be a disease resistant plant. All this hard work and money spent for nothing. I think I just going to continue to grow indoors where there's less chance for let down and heartache.

End Rant. Green Squall out.
Green Squall is online now Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 11:42 PM #472
RoostaPhish

RoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really nice
Thats outdoor growing. I've lost whole crops to botrytis in the last week of flower. That was after working the crop may-october. And thats just one example.

Old 07-18-2017, 12:31 AM #473
Scott64a

Scott64a will become famous soon enoughScott64a will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
I was thinking more to find a male NWMHP to cross with your NJ to make seeds with.
Im sure they would do well outdoors too here in Mass, although Ive never grown them out. Was gifted these beans years ago and never popped one.
If I succeed in seeding some branches this season, you'd be welcome to some.

I bet breeding some of the shorter, earlier finishing purple phenos with Jamaican '85 would really be neat, too. They'd be bushy and have fat leaves like the NJ does, and be a true sativa that looks just like a purple indica but has that mental sky high I love so much!

Oh the possibilities!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344169
I'm updating as things progress.

Only five NJs show real promise right now. They're robust and starting to flower. All as tall as descriptions of the strain say, and hardy. Those will be my breeders. The rest are just OK. Shortish, growing, but small.
I most likely messed them up with all of the mishaps this season, but just the same, I'm not gonna breed them.
Scott64a is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 12:59 AM #474
Zeez

Zeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
Fuck me. Nothing has gone my way. First early flowering, then PM, now I'm seeing some kind of rot or mold in the buds.

So much for freezeland claiming to be a disease resistant plant. All this hard work and money spent for nothing. I think I just going to continue to grow indoors where there's less chance for let down and heartache.

End Rant. Green Squall out.
I had one just shrivel up and die. One of the bigger ones got whipped back and forth by the wind. That's a goner too. Six left outdoors, One is a beast. Time to fire up the the second and third lights in the bloom tent just to make it a sure thing. Shit happens.
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 02:37 AM #475
Green Squall

Green Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoostaPhish View Post
Thats outdoor growing. I've lost whole crops to botrytis in the last week of flower. That was after working the crop may-october. And thats just one example.
I had no idea botrytis could attack so early. I thought it was more of an end of the season thing. I'm pretty sure it's what I'm dealing with here.
Green Squall is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 03:21 AM #476
Zeez

Zeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really nice
Botrytis last year. Sucks.
Zeez is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2017, 03:35 PM #477
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan is a jewel in the roughOG_NoMan is a jewel in the roughOG_NoMan is a jewel in the roughOG_NoMan is a jewel in the roughOG_NoMan is a jewel in the roughOG_NoMan is a jewel in the rough
Plants seem to be growing again they are preying hard today loving the sun. They have plenty of water as it's been raining almost every day. After putting up tripods and some tying with string the plants are better supported to handle these bad storms.

When should flowering start around here?
OG_NoMan is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:22 PM #478
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is on a distinguished road
We've had some crazy high humidity here the past week or so, how are you dealing with that with outdoor plants?
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 05:38 PM #479
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
OG NoMan ~

Flowering should begin now. Strain dependent of course. Stretch should start any week now.
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 05:40 PM #480
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
We've had some crazy high humidity here the past week or so, how are you dealing with that with outdoor plants?
Vegging plants love the high humidity and high temps together. Spray them with Serenade for any PM while vegging.
Outdoor plants arent flowering just yet, so hopefully the rain goes away for the next 2 months.
Theres nothing you can do about high humidity when the plants are flowering. Just hope nature and the weather goes your way.
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote