in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Round Infinity

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
Round Infinity Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 12:54 AM #1351
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganoderma View Post
The earwigs are back again.
big time
earwigs EVERYWHERE
not doing a bit of noticeable damage but they are everywhere
i think they like the cool leaves

know why leaves are cool? because photosynthesis is an endothermic reaction that absorbs energy in the form of heat and light and converts it to plant energy for growth
fun fact

here is a pic of a sour raskal (sappy sour x raskal berries) x stardawg ix tester growing in spain right now;

^ time will tell.....
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 03:32 PM #1352
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant future
i cut the hornworms in half with scissors. they scream if you dont stomp them out. i hate those bastards. hi avi, im finally getting back to business round here, looking forward to stalking your adventures every morning again
nameless is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 05:32 PM #1353
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
i cut the hornworms in half with scissors. they scream if you dont stomp them out. i hate those bastards. hi avi, im finally getting back to business round here, looking forward to stalking your adventures every morning again
I will try that. I smashed 5 more yesterday. Little horn bastards. They just won't leave my peppers alone, grr.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 06:28 AM #1354
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
smashed a few hornworms on my maters yesterday, lil devils.....

Old 07-22-2017, 06:50 AM #1355
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
big time
earwigs EVERYWHERE
not doing a bit of noticeable damage but they are everywhere
i think they like the cool leaves

know why leaves are cool? because photosynthesis is an endothermic reaction that absorbs energy in the form of heat and light and converts it to plant energy for growth
fun fact

here is a pic of a sour raskal (sappy sour x raskal berries) x stardawg ix tester growing in spain right now;
View Image
^ time will tell.....
Science gotta love it.

Old 07-22-2017, 06:53 AM #1356
packerfan79

I am still on the hunt for the horn. I am making the kids squish them. Gotta instil the killer instinct while they are young.lol.now the little green bastards have taken to my tomaters also. Grr.

Old 07-22-2017, 07:36 AM #1357
redlaser

redlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
smashed a few hornworms on my maters yesterday, lil devils.....
Give those little balls of joy to your chickens, it'll make their day. Two birds getting stoned with that deal.

Ours love them and anything out of the ordinary.
redlaser is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2017, 02:29 AM #1358
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

^pink pistils and purple calyxes on the "pakistani leaning" Himavat which is (pck x nepal) x hindu kush
smells sweet and kushy/earth, really reminds me of PCK

^ sativa leaning Himavat, white pistils and purple calyxes, smells more bitter/acrid and less sweet like pck - still hints of afghan

^^ nightmare cookies

^^^ grape stomper og x bubba jam

^ cali connect girl scout cookies
several weeks back the dog got excited (she is a pup) and kind of ran over a couple plants, one lime cookies bubba and one glue, i had to replace both, this cali connect GSC is one of the replacements, picked up another glue for the other replacement
also replaced that male with the small "gas pedal" plant

been spraying all the full season plants with fish amino proteins, pacific grow (hydrolysate of salmon, crab and shrimp), sea green (liquid kelp), quantum light, em1, actinovate.... not all at once, but rotating, in the morning and the evening

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:09 AM #1359
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlaser View Post
Give those little balls of joy to your chickens, it'll make their day. Two birds getting stoned with that deal.

Ours love them and anything out of the ordinary.
ain't nobody got time for that, walking those horny devil worms from out in the field over to the chickens.... no i stomp them mercilessly

smoking catpiss moontang doobie greased against the sour d and white valley royal kush; pretty special.

^ Bong-a-thon competition strain, power papaya
this sucker has the potential to make some seriously large colas.... looks like she could go 10-12 weeks also

^^ "J" not jager, not KQ, no clue what it is.... small buds, smells kind of like a bubba but not as loud
i have one of these in the light dep and one for full season.... hope they do better outside than they do inside.

^^ sour d
smallish buds, but this cut is the true true
really gassy, really sour diesel
one of these outside for full season

^ "dosi-flos" dosidos x flo scout
smells kinda trainwreck-y, full of sweet citrus, no hints of cookies, or kush or flo.... the dosiflos phenos are all over the place, no telling what they are going to do, i def got one of these citrusy smelling ones in the last test run in the big room; lots of frost and smell is pretty intense, just not the flavor i was looking for in this cross
there is a different pheno of this dosiflos in the light dep, no telling what she is going to do.

^ chem 91 JB cut (we think) loaded with seeds that came via pollination from a catpiss moontang male
this cut smells very soury and chemy, probably not going to keep this cut around much longer so i'm hoping to get a load of beans off this female and see what comes from them; the catpiss moontang is certainly kind of chemy in an ammonia basil kind of way... hopefully the stank is unbearable.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2017, 05:29 PM #1360
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

some more tester pics slowly rolling in;

^ elmers glue fire cookies x sour bubble
seems like alot of diversity in the crosses made w the elmers glue fire cookies f2's, ranging from cookies and kush to sweet like bubblegum