Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2017, 10:31 PM #1631
MountainBudz

MountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really nice
Looks like some good stuff bro! When you grow at the level and demand you are growing at you always want to go with a bulk type fertilizer, something more for commercial growing unless you have the funds. Check out Grow More products on Amazon, they make tones of different water soluble fertilizers, bloom boosters, granulars, etc and they are well known and well used in Humboldt and the Golden Triangle. You can get huge bags for cheap.

I'm going this year mostly with a friend of mines product he uses up north that he makes himself from the Atlantic ocean called "Sea Weed Juice", it is some of the best shit i've ever used super fast growth and does all kinds of shit for the plants. On the side of that I am using Earth Juice grow right now, bloom later on, then earth juice sea blast grow and bloom, Azos and Mykos for the roots and it is amazing shit as well. I ordered a new guano that sunleaves came out with called " Madagascan bat guano" and it is the highest p level they make, 0-13-0. I will use chemicals on some of my plants as well though.

Lookin amazing my friend, keep up the good work!
MountainBudz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 05:29 PM #1632
iLuv2BlAzE

iLuv2BlAzE is a jewel in the roughiLuv2BlAzE is a jewel in the roughiLuv2BlAzE is a jewel in the roughiLuv2BlAzE is a jewel in the roughiLuv2BlAzE is a jewel in the roughiLuv2BlAzE is a jewel in the roughiLuv2BlAzE is a jewel in the rough
Hey star crash.nice work... A northeaster like u check out my lil grow

Outdoor balcony grow 60+
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344032

RIP FRANCO.
iLuv2BlAzE is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 10:34 PM #1633
Big_Al's_Buds

Big_Al's_Buds has a spectacular aura aboutBig_Al's_Buds has a spectacular aura aboutBig_Al's_Buds has a spectacular aura aboutBig_Al's_Buds has a spectacular aura about
Looking lush brother!
Big_Al's_Buds is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 01:18 PM #1634
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
i had a very hard wind/rain thunderstorm blow through...the plants in the ground took it like champs, but the larger container plants are at the point where they need trellising...which means i need to commit to a permanent location for them on the property...also got slightly smaller 7 more nice females waiting for homes...my cloner is full of Sour Diesel & 6 different C99 cross's ...waiting for nubs...then i have a GG4 mother plant that's almost ready to be stripped down for healthy cuts...also testing Hammer's CBanana s1's.... my genetic palette is good...plus i have ten's of thousands of seed's stored away (c99 cross's i am testing ) for the future... all i need is a partner w/capitol $$$...i have a lot of capitol but i need a serious & strong willed hungry grower (whom can match me $ for $) whom want's to get real ... peace
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 01:21 PM #1635
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
forgot to mention theFIRESTORM,Diesel Fire, & Aracata Train-wreck are ALIVE & well

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:08 PM #1636
~star~crash~

so watering is a chore...and there's no getting around that...i picked up a 100 gallon storage tank to add to my collection of standing barrels and a heavy duty 4 wheeled hand cart so's to haul stuff around easier...crop is looking very nice today ...hey i got a hot tip from an ICMAG member(and considering the source i'm going for it) for a Ca (calcium supplement)...it's this >>>

https://dewolfchem.com/shop/dissolvine-e-ca-10/

Old 07-19-2017, 03:07 AM #1637
~star~crash~

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2017, 03:18 AM #1638
~star~crash~

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2017, 03:31 AM #1639
~star~crash~

GG4 x C99

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2017, 03:36 AM #1640
~star~crash~

i got more pics of the plants in the ground & i'll upload asap..now i'm tired