Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > "my" 2 favorite strains!

Thread Title Search
Click for Fastbuds Video Contest
"my" 2 favorite strains! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2017, 01:18 AM #11
Gry
Hash Tea

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
Nice strain choices. Looking for louie again myself.

Old 07-17-2017, 03:00 AM #12
yahooman

yahooman has a spectacular aura aboutyahooman has a spectacular aura aboutyahooman has a spectacular aura aboutyahooman has a spectacular aura aboutyahooman has a spectacular aura about
you should breed them!
yahooman is online now Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 06:31 AM #13
superjet

superjet has a spectacular aura aboutsuperjet has a spectacular aura aboutsuperjet has a spectacular aura aboutsuperjet has a spectacular aura aboutsuperjet has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturgeongeneral View Post
looks like a nice setup. thise the only strains you run? what are you running nutewise??
I just started using botanicare's pure blend pro with some of their additives. this is my second run with botanicare and I'm really liking the taste and smell I'm getting now. it's a little more on the organic side and its clean and easy. I'm a firm believer in less is more, like their hydroguard (I'm in coco) it's only one strain of bacillus, no need for hundreds of strains when half just wanna turn anerobic and create more problems than good, at least that has been my experience. no stunting or duds unless I'm using hundreds of different subcultures, fuck half that shit, you don't need it.
superjet is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:42 AM #14
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of light
PBP Bloom for soil (1-4-5) is one of the best flowering fertilizers out there. I've been using it for years and have yet to find something to beat it.

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 09:46 AM #15
kaneboy

kaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the rough
Nice looking ladies
kaneboy is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 04:58 PM #16
rolandomota

rolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of light
Damn 13.5 pounds a year sounds good
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 11:12 PM #17
superjet

superjet has a spectacular aura aboutsuperjet has a spectacular aura aboutsuperjet has a spectacular aura aboutsuperjet has a spectacular aura aboutsuperjet has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkBomb View Post
PBP Bloom for soil (1-4-5) is one of the best flowering fertilizers out there. I've been using it for years and have yet to find something to beat it.

-Funk
absolutely, that's what I'm running too. there's enough nitrogen (nitrite 2%) in their calmag plus. at first I bought all three, grow, bloom and the soil formula and my first run was too dark green. now its just the soil formula with calmag to about week 5 maybe on a 8 week run. I keep the other two around for veg sometimes if they look a little light. good stuff!

Old 07-17-2017, 11:13 PM #18
superjet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneboy View Post
Nice looking ladies
thank you sir!

Old 07-17-2017, 11:15 PM #19
superjet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
Damn 13.5 pounds a year sounds good
and completely legal...........kind of!

Old 07-18-2017, 04:42 AM #20
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
don't look like the gg4 fox tailed on you to bad, good job, both look great