You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > mmmmmm...donuts

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
mmmmmm...donuts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2017, 05:04 AM #541
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Hydro View Post
getting there

growing in secret is always stressful. been there, done that for years. ive tried it all. vert, flat, traditional etc. they all have their good and bad points. my last coco grow was forever my last. did coco and rockwool side by side and the difference was enough to say fuck coco for ever lol
really?! you doing flood and drain rockwool? gimme the deets...how many x's flood, how long/how tall veg, how many plants? ive never really fucked with anything but coco. ive had my best results with 50/50 coco clay pebbles in a ppk irrigated 6x's/lights on. ive been thinking lately, as i toy with my cmh and gavita lights over flat grows, that increased plant numbers with less veg time may be the way to go to get the gpws along with an extra harvest each year from each set up.
the camera lens on my phone is shattered and thats how ive been documenting my grows the kast few years. i need to get a new phone sp i cant throw up some pics...its been a while....
oti$ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:30 AM #542
Desert Hydro

Desert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by oti$ View Post
really?! you doing flood and drain rockwool? gimme the deets...how many x's flood, how long/how tall veg, how many plants? ive never really fucked with anything but coco. ive had my best results with 50/50 coco clay pebbles in a ppk irrigated 6x's/lights on. ive been thinking lately, as i toy with my cmh and gavita lights over flat grows, that increased plant numbers with less veg time may be the way to go to get the gpws along with an extra harvest each year from each set up.
the camera lens on my phone is shattered and thats how ive been documenting my grows the kast few years. i need to get a new phone sp i cant throw up some pics...its been a while....
my side by side with coco and rockwool was flood and drain every three hours. the coco was hand watered once a day. the difference in appearance alone was enough for me to justify the switch. it could have just been me messing things up but it was KISS hand watered with a vert bare bulb in the middle. kinda hard to fuck that up lol.

now i run pots of loose rockwool or rockwool croutons with some NAPA floor dry(silica stone) mixed into it. in small pots they were being fed every 3 hours when they were bigger. now they are in 3 gal pots and fed once a day by hand until i set up my drippers again. 3 gal of rockwool is plenty of substrate to grow a massive plant. still building and setting up at my new shop so everything is a mess at the moment but its coming along nicely.
Desert Hydro is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2017, 09:49 PM #543
Desert Hydro

Desert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really niceDesert Hydro is just really nice
still expanding...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2221.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	420266

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2017, 11:38 PM #544
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Nice!
Im revisiting some crosses i lost a couple months back...pie face, face off, rude boi, french toast, purple snow bubba, three queens, old family purple, bubbas girl and beanz BLR
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 06:44 AM #545
Desert Hydro

you're gonna have your hands full with all those different strains! good luck

Old 07-14-2017, 07:28 AM #546
oti$

It can be a pain in the ass and definitely affect gpw, but i love the hunt and i love variety. Ive got monocrops of 2.0 and gg4 lined up for some money grows. Im about to flip a light with 3 more cowbell phenos one haz-mat one 2.0xgg4 and i think a dubb...or purple snow bubba...lost the label on that last one, so it really coukd be anything. I spent the better part of last year running mostly clone only cuts and im really stoked tostart back in on my seed collection.
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 07:49 AM #547
oti$

Had to soak some of b.beanz blrxlocktite, and ojsdkb as well as some Polynesian thin mints. Thanks beanz for spreading the love.
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 05:15 AM #548
Desert Hydro

ive got 7 ocean grown ninja fruit females that are vegging out right not. ive got clones of everything going so im not sure if i should just flower them small on the original moms and by the time i decide if they are keepers or not the clones will be big enough to get more cuts off of

Old 07-17-2017, 04:18 PM #549
oti$

I always flower tge original seed plants out, but i also always run the clones of those seed plants because, in my experience, the clones can grow a little different.
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 05:09 PM #550
oti$

Everything that i originally popped has broken the surface. The blr x locktite and ojsdkb germed, i took a look inside the cubes when i was re-wetting them and the should all be above ground by tomorrow as well. Stoked
oti$ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.