in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup - Amsterdam > Cannabis Cup 2011 Pics

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds!
Cannabis Cup 2011 Pics Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2011, 02:15 AM #11
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I would love to see a pic of Moonshine's winning entry anyone have a pic of that???

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 11-26-2011, 05:54 AM #12
THC4SIM
It's all good

THC4SIM is a jewel in the roughTHC4SIM is a jewel in the roughTHC4SIM is a jewel in the roughTHC4SIM is a jewel in the roughTHC4SIM is a jewel in the roughTHC4SIM is a jewel in the roughTHC4SIM is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the pics Heinz!

lol, it seems so long ago now and it was only last week!
Cheers!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:47 AM #13
Alpen rock

Alpen rock has a spectacular aura aboutAlpen rock has a spectacular aura aboutAlpen rock has a spectacular aura aboutAlpen rock has a spectacular aura about
Nice pics, thanks fr sharing!!

that Original haze drysift sounds crazy!!

++
Alpen rock is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2011, 03:29 AM #14
Moonshine*
Rare Dankness

Moonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to beholdMoonshine* is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
I would love to see a pic of Moonshine's winning entry anyone have a pic of that???
will post up shortly.

Last edited by Moonshine*; 11-28-2011 at 03:52 AM..
Moonshine* is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:21 PM #15
Rjstoner
phenotype bow hunter

Rjstoner has a spectacular aura aboutRjstoner has a spectacular aura aboutRjstoner has a spectacular aura about
thanks for the pics hydro and thanks for the cup info green!!
some cool cats from colorado had some lemon kush full melt that blew the cup entrys away from what i saw and experinced.

my current grow and previous
my best times are the high times

Archery Talk
Rjstoner is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:21 PM #16
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of light
yeah good to see some pic from htcc tip

Thats my pill from hashbean

peace

D

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 07:26 PM #17
Green Supreme
Banned

Green Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud of
I heard bean made 2 types of pills. One for general consumption and one for the hardcores. Wonder which one it was? Peace GS
Green Supreme is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 01:45 AM #18
mugenbao
śāntiḥ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ

mugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
hey Mosca

hows it going man? it's been ages, great to see you around. hope you are doing well and enjoying life.

all the best
G
That's not Mosca, it's UFOSeeds aka Moscaseeds aka AliSeed aka SovietRSS aka a couple more I've already forgotten about....

You get the picture (coincidentally, that's all this guy does is create alt accounts and turbopost pictures, many of which are hosted on third-party seedbank servers)

Legal medical marijuana patient with documented qualifying conditions and medical history, fully in compliance with RCW69.51A

mugenbao is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:51 AM #19
gaiusmarius
Super Moderator

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
thanks for the heads up, should have guessed with the no comment post, lol.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:42 PM #20
jonnyfli

jonnyfli is on a distinguished road
some cool pics here
jonnyfli is offline Quote