What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

gottt it

First off the area is 12x10 Ive got 15 600 watt lights air cooled and also another 12 inch exaust fan. both elicient fans and ballast running on 220.

this is my first run with this system but i have almost done almost every system out there .. so it should be good .. ive got 28 heavy duty fruitys 14 bubby kush a couple trinity's one lion piss a granddaddy and OGxPK and maybe one or 2 different other kinds

they are on day 4 of 12/12

lemme know what you guys think.. i suck at photography so bare with me.. :muahaha:

Last edited:
Y

yamaha_1fan

Sweet, I love seeing others big grows.

one ? though. Are you worried about the lights? Maybe its the angle of the pics but it looks like the lights are only a couple feet off the top of the plants and there doesnt seem to be any room to move them up. Are you worried the plants may grow into the lights?

gottt it

ya the angle is messed up .. i got alot of room left to move the lights up. the way i built the racks i made sure of this .. basically what i did was put a 2x4 on the ground and put 2 2x4 going up 8 feet so the lights can go pretty high..

N

NZjay

Looks like its gonna be a good one!

for sure a good start! good luck, and be safe!

G

geminibud

you are my hero

I have a larger area than you but only use a couple 600's and a 1000

Impressive plants too!

L

lawnboy123

I like it, looks like your off to a great start! Good luck, and keep up the good work! Subscribed.

G

Guest 18340

Holy shit!!!! Thats a first rate setup you got going on there. How do you cool the room? AC? What size? Are you in a basement? I noticed a ceiling fan in one of the pics, is that to cool the place?

Very Impressive! I am still deciding whether to do a grow like yours with a smaller amount of plants grown out huge or to get a bunch of trays and a bunch more plants grown out smaller good luck with this I will be watching!!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
yamaha_1fan said:
Sweet, I love seeing others big grows.

one ? though. Are you worried about the lights? Maybe its the angle of the pics but it looks like the lights are only a couple feet off the top of the plants and there doesnt seem to be any room to move them up. Are you worried the plants may grow into the lights?

hes got a cool system for raising the lights with tie-down for a truck...
when the plants grow he just rachets them up a few inches...
SLICK!!!!
BTW nice grow.
i like the cieling fan :p

does that box with the air do a good job of distribution? or do some vents get more flow then others?...
also where are your ballasts at?

your plants look super happy, im also impressed with how much empty space you have, its almost 2 plants/light ratio..
anyways it looks clean as a whistle, i bet it works well for you.
potent pot!

gottt it

thx for all your comments and visiting my post!!

HAHAAHH i love this shit! thank god that it is cold right now .. basically cooling the room down I have a bathroom window cracked and the fans are just sucking air from outside into the room ill take better pics tonight the room stays between 73-75 right now..those ratchet tie downs are pretty nice they work really well for what i am doing .. because you really cant get into the middle and move your lights up.. so they gotta be all inline .. 3 a row 5 rows :)

digitalhappy, that silver box were all the ducting is going to has 12 6 inch holes on it, my last setup i used all 12 individually air cooled .. this time i plugged some holes up and just connected the rows ..

swamp, the bill should be around $1000 .. i dunno alll i gotta say is PAY YOUR BILL WHEN IT COMES

samba, really easy to make those racks and also you dont gotta mess up your ceiling .. i only have to fix 2 12 inch holes instead of the whole damn ceiling hah

gottt it

DopinderBhong said:
Looking sweet.

Scrogging them bad boys there too! Are you recirculating or feeding to waste?

it is a recirculating system .. costs about 700 bux for the controller and the buckets .. this is one plant below ... it gotttt hella big so i just bent it over there are so many damn tops on this .. i cant wait to see the result .. i topped all the bubbas and most of the heavy dutys .. both pics below are the same plant

Latest posts

Latest posts