What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MASSIVE INDOOR COMMERCIAL GROW

Bigtimer7 said:
Has anyone thought of running a diesel generator and using cooking grease to run it?

Thats free and could save money if you knew someone who owned a restaraunt?

Who knows? just a thought....
Do you mean Bio-Diesel?

dj digigrow

someone with some spare time needs to put all the info from here and the outdoor thread into pdf form so we could save it and read whenever....
I'd hate to see them just vanish...
a lot of great info to be learned...

Y

yamaha_1fan

Mr Celsius said:
Full monty = julian, over at the outdoor thread.

He wont admit it's the same person but the formatting and posting is undeniable

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Dam, this thread truely got ripped, all of FullMonty's posts are gone, except when someone quotes him.

It's a crying ass shame, but I guess it had to be done.

safe buying
so monty-what do you feel is a comfortable amount to be depositing in a small business acct per week?
I'm thinking no more than 5-800 a week?
How about another personal acct you deposit your "tips" in from a part time pizza delivery business?
Also, you talked briefly in another thread about buying hydro supplies-what is the safest way to do this in your opinion?
Peas...

i can believe this thread got 34 pages of posts lol. it seems to me like the question is not even a good question and prob a newb. cause i mean what size plants does he wanna do if sog 5000 plants is alot diff than 5000 big plants. either way you look at it your gonna have to have a team of people just to get the clones ready, i mean why would you really wanna do this it seems like many commercial growers are making plenty of money with way less plants than this.

boroboro

Wow, here's a blast from the past thanks to Dr.TomAdams' bump. Yamaha_1fan talking about Full Monty, just 5 posts up.

Anyone know how yamaha_1fan's ...mmmm... issue worked out?

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
When I see his old posts, I often wonder how or where he is.

From what I've read about his story, he didn't get busted from what he posted here, the locals called the cops and I think some girl they had come over once ran her mouth off.

dtfsux

Wow, here's a blast from the past thanks to Dr.TomAdams' bump. Yamaha_1fan talking about Full Monty, just 5 posts up.

Anyone know how yamaha_1fan's ...mmmm... issue worked out?

he is around, still pending, hoping for the best, really really bummed now. Girl was not the issue. Full details will be provided when its over

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
he is around, still pending, hoping for the best, really really bummed now. Girl was not the issue. Full details will be provided when its over

Keep your chin up bro..... was gutted when I came back to the forums and yamaha was gone..... so many were gone..... half my rep was from people who were gone in just a year.... blank names. Just glad to know what's up with 1 of em.

Best wishes
Smiley