What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
This place is out of control..5 out 3 in ..whoo down to 35 yes, now where to put the the 7 respect/lvpk and 8 sister/ecsd99 ugh
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~star~crash~

how is your Gman GG99? turns out that cross is pretty good! mine came out A+ i'm going to run more seeds this spring ...peace 2 u

Americangrower

Veteran
how is your Gman GG99? turns out that cross is pretty good! mine came out A+ i'm going to run more seeds this spring ...peace 2 u

It kicks azz. Every single girl was really good, was tough to narrow down. I kept #5 because she was the strongest. I wanted to keep #4 (sour bub pheno) and #5 but in a brain fart I flowered #4 thinking I had more clones of her. I did make seeds with her and her Bro.
I still have the GG99 male in veg that I'm going to hit GG4 with.

~star~crash~

so a GG99 male x GG4 female would give you back a cross of 75% percent of GG#4 & 25% percent C99 ...approximately?? that's damn cool

Americangrower

Veteran
This is a cut of Durban Walker I got from O. She is a monster, that's a 32 gal trash can with 3 5gal buckets. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks. I think She is in her 3rd week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Here are the Banana OG f3 just starting week 2. 2 of them stink of OG 1 stronger smelling than the other. The other 1 smells like fresh bananas not the peal but the actual banana.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
This is a cut of Durban Walker I got from O. She is a monster, that's a 32 gal trash can with 3 5gal buckets. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks. I think She is in her 3rd week.

View Image
View Image
View Image

that Durban walker looks fire for sure AG, and coming from O you know it has to be. I can still taste Os blueberry in my mind from nugs n jugs like it was yesterday :biggrin: does she still run the chem d cut that was actually ffa do you know? :tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
that Durban walker looks fire for sure AG, and coming from O you know it has to be. I can still taste Os blueberry in my mind from nugs n jugs like it was yesterday :biggrin: does she still run the chem d cut that was actually ffa do you know? :tiphat:

I think FFA is lost for good I tried to find it but no1 seems to have her. She did give me a Chem D but it's the chem D as far as I know. I haven't flowered her yet.
I am going to try and replicate the FFA, I'm not really a fem seed guy but I have some fem Abusive x ECSD ibl seeds and know some1 with MSS. I may reverse 1 of them or I may use a male on 1 of them to search for a male for the project.