What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Matrix Overloaded! Two Rooms, 16K Gavita, Current Culture, CO2,..........

SacredBreh

A work of art..... functional art but art all the same!

A work of art..... functional art but art all the same!

I can take one look at a person's grow room and know so much about them. It really shows in all professions, those that love what they do and those that are just trying to make a buck.

I like to think of them more as Grow Labs than grow rooms. Have always used flat white paint with a dash of fungicide (just repainted between each grow cycle) but you have made me a believer. Takin' some notes!

Peace

G

growcodile

very professional setup and gear, very clean too.. looking forward! :D

Agent-Smith

looks awesome, have you considered raising your system up off the floor at all? It looks to me like crawling under the canopy might be in your future when those girls blow up. I always wind up crawling thru my grows....

can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings, you are kicking it!

I'm intentionally leaving the system on the floor for now because I'm trying to use the concrete to help cool the water a bit. Current Culture suggests using a 1.5HP chiller with this system and I'm only using a 1HP, so I'm hoping that'll make the difference in me not having to upgrade. Also, I'm still planning on wrapping all of these buckets and lids in the R-Foam for a little more insulation and reflection.

As far as crawling goes, I'm fine with that, I've done it so many times before that it aint nothing new in this matrix :D
Maximum yield all the time baby! :jump:

Bonzo

Veteran
very nice smith :) one thing bugs me and thats your rez stands, they scare me smith, no leteral leg support, should look a bit like basin stand, earthquake? just an observation :)

Agent-Smith

Hey Bonzo, glad you could make it :D The tables are relatively small and pretty sturdy so I hadn't planned on adding any extra support, but maybe, we'll see.

Got more work done yesterday and got the water filling the buckets finally, I'll be uploading the pictures later. :D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Agent-Smith again

Smith, amazing! I love it! I cannot wait to see the setup under way!

stussy22

picture.php

CLEANING SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Looks cleaner than most of the clean room/Labs that I work in. Another tip of my hat to you sir. :tiphat:

stu :joint:

Agent-Smith

OK, so I'm finally getting around to uploading the pictures from yesterday. I was cleaning and assembling things for about 8 hour straight!

picture.php

Buckets in the que waiting to go in

picture.php

one row finished

picture.php

parts cleaned and waiting for assembly grease

picture.php

Done!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Filling

picture.php

Air pump relocated for cleanliness reasons

picture.php

E

ekomsi

Nice progression Smith, When can we expect to see this room filled with plants?

TLoft13

OK, so now you guys are all caught up with me on how far along this build is right now. Tomorrow I am hoping to finish the ORCA, get all of the cover plates installed, install all of the oscillating fans, and hopefully install the CO2 as well. Guess we'll see tomorrow right? Have a good night guys :D
Wow, good show here, Mr. Smith!
May i ask why you went with the double-foil for the walls? I must admit i never understood why foil at all. Why not simply paint the walls for reflection& humidity? I imagine if there's a tear in the wall or condensation under the foil it will get nasty, right?
Good luck with your new place!
TLoft13

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
coming along nicely putting in hell of a job here...ive always wanted to go the bucket route one day when i get tired of the flood trays and dirty soil...