What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sleestack Dry Sift cleaned by Skunkman Sam

bubbleman

Veteran
Ok.. well i just got back from another great trip to Amsterdam.. ( minus the cops busting the cannabis cup).. apart from that.. the trip was good.
The legends of Hash dinner was absolutely amazing as always from the food to the people to the smoke.
This year we had 17 different kinds of hash entered in our little hashdown.. and probably another 20 in the building just getting puffed.
I was lucky enough this year to photograph with my macro lens ( no not at the party there are NO camera's allowed) the winning hash.
It was a dry sift made by what i would call a master sifter in amsterdam. he has incredible talent when it comes to cleaning up the resin. now i wish i could have shot the resin before Sam had cleaned it.. but i did manage to get a photo or two of what he cleaned out of it.

So lets begin with some pictures....

hope you all enjoy these shots as much as i enjoyed taking them ( as well as smoking it lol )

More to come.. ( these are all the cleaned shots... but i will post what i cleaned out asap...

Bubble man

Last edited:
My god!! Those would have to be some of the most insane resin shots I have ever seen!! I can only dream of what it would smoke like. You are one lucky guy bubbleman!!

bubbleman

Veteran
The duff Sam cleaned out

The duff Sam cleaned out

These three photos are basicaly the material that Sam cleaned out of JJ's dry sift.
You can see the majority of it are still heads.. but if you look closely you'll notice they are all smaller than the ones in the first pictures.. and of course more contaminated..

Now obviously to many of you these may seem like no big difference's.. and i can't explain it myself.. but as you remove that last 1 to 2% of contaminant and smaller heads... it just changes the entire game... makes it soooo much nicer to smoke.

Peace
Bubble man

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
That is straight up beautiful. Gotta say I hope one day I can produce something half as good as that. Thanks for posting the bubbleman. I know this is crazy, but I was at the cup in '08, and some guy was literally blowing bubbles, and every body was calling him the bubbleman. At the time I did not even know what bubble hash was, but luckily I have been enlightened, and have purchased a couple sets of bags. that wasn't you was it? haha, either way, thanks alot for these pics, they are amazing.

aod

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Simply Incredible Macros Bubbleman :jump:
I too have never seen such stunning photos of trichrome heads before :good:
Thank You for sharing these :jawdrop: pics ;)
:smoke out:

mack 10

Veteran
thats crazy, Dr. D told me that about that white resin amazing were his words. An dam it looks it!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Karma Genetics

Amazing picture's Bubbleman,

Thanks for the box of bee-line. should be good for another 6 month of bong hits.