What's new

Help me please!

G

OK....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease...

here's what I need...please..

somehow over the years I've managed to register myself here twice..
one is a MissMess and one is a Miss Mess

one with a space and one without a space.....both of em are me...

not sure what I can do to prove that really....whatever you want me to do to prove it I will...short of preversion *lol*

Anyway....the other account Miss Mess is the one I use most often....hell, I'd pretty much forgotten about this one...thought I'd gotten rid of it actually. The Miss Mess account was set to always be logged on.....which is where the problem begins.

Legion was on this computer this morning....and even though he used a completely different browser it someone logged me off of icmag on IE and when I came online this morning it was logged in as Legion .....
I was a bit irritated cause I have no idea what my freakin password is *lol* I guess a few times till it told me I wasn't allowed to try anymore...

So then I thought well I guess I'll have to get it reset....and I couldn't remember what email address I had used *lol* so I tried my current one and it said nope.....then I tried my current one but without the space and it went through......and I thought to myself that I could've swore there was a space between Miss and Mess but I guess I was mistaken......
well once I was able to log back in and alla that I went and posted and realized that it was this old account...see look at it...it's old *lol*

so.....I don't know what email address is connected with my newer account Miss Mess.....I don't know the password for my newer account ....

ummm.....if someone can maybe test me on being me to verify that I'm me and then get rid of this damn account so I don't do this again *lol* that'd be awesome.....then maybe connect my newer account (Miss Mess) to my hotmail addy (************) that'd be awesome as well....then I'll fix my password to something I cannot possibly forget and I'll never bug ya again :D

deal?

*lol*

Last edited by a moderator:
G

oh crap.....GL's gonna get mad at me *lol*

hope his memory sucks hahahhahaha

T

tricky

sounds like you need to speak to dutch grown or green lantern
and delet 1 of the accounts here

G

well I don't wanna delete this one just yet since it's the only one I can use right now to access the site..... ;)

the other account is the one I'd like to keep but being that it got logged off this morning.....*cough* .....and I can't get back onto it Imma have to use this to communicate my requests :smile:

dociron

:wave:

Hey Miss Mess!!
Is "Legion" gettin' even with you fer sumthin"? :dueling:

Either way,, keep 'em both, just remember to post under one at a time!! :bat:

Here, a person can have more than one account, but only post under one per thread. ok? :confused:

Take care kid................. the "iron" guy

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Damn...oh dear.....what a Mess you are in Miss....

....how about we remove everything Missy and Messy from the data base then you can start again?

G

but...really? awww man....bummer

but....aww...but....aww...awwww...but....damn..

really?...damn...

but...what about those 50 whole pictures in my gallery? *lol*

awww hell...ok...shit....

now I'm a stupid newbie...

umm...not that newbies in general are stupid...I mean....

just me....I'm stupid when I'm one *lol* nevermind..

damn...ok...fine...grrrr...

OK so....if you delete these two accounts....then I can register as Miss Mess again right away??

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...lol......sorry Ms....I gotta go crash now......I'll try and get you sorted tommorrow (dog tired).......should be some way to do this....

G

okie dokie......just shoot me a PM here at this account of an email at the ********* account when the shit gets sorted out and lemme know what's what :smile:

thanks man...

sorry bout being a problem child :D

Last edited by a moderator:

burnt out og'er
Veteran
missmess,
you need to delete legions userid cookie, hell delete all your cookies in IE and mozilla (or whatever other browsers you have). That should stop you computer from logging on automatically as legion. I think you can only have one user account profile setup to automatic log on if you and legion both use the same computer.

From there, I'm sure GL, DG or Gypsy will be able to help you out.
Ever think of clicking the "forgot my password" thingamajig which should help you get back via email that pw you forgot... if you're you that is. Then just delete the spare missmess?

G

See that's what I was trying to explain in my first post here 10k :) I don't know what the email is I have attached to the other account...to the Miss Mess account (the one with the space between the Miss and the Mess) and...yeah it's me...cause ...well cause Miss(space)Mess hasn't logged on since I've been logged on *lol* and you can verify it with me over at PG if you want.....and ummm...well....I don't know......my favorite ice cream is Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey...
ask Droxfo about the Turkey he murdered at his house a few years ago ....umm....ask Bad Lee Driven about his Shaggin' Wagon and about takin my kids and me out to eat....ask Legion about the birthmark on my leg.....ask mars2112 if she's taller than me .....ask ummm...well I dunno who else wants to admit to having met me *lol*

but you get the gist of it :D

thing is I only have two active email addresses now...I had more before......and the email address attached to Miss Mess is not either of the two I have now....so I'm sorta screwed here...

so if you guys cannot reset my email address for me then just tell me please....

and if that's the case and you can't do it then please delete both of these accounts (MissMess and Miss Mess) and I'll just start fresh...

G

ah just forget it.....

I'll keep this one.....and if someone could de-activate the other one (Miss Miss) that'd be swell :smile: That way I don't go through another mix-up like this.....if you need to verify it's me in some way just ask....I'll do what I can to verify...

thanks a bunch...
~mess

G

Just don't leave the garage door open!!

Hehehe. I had to. I like this mess avatar better than the green girl anyway.
Peace..

G

hello and thanks guineapig :D

and Thank you Green Lantern, for sorting me out !!!