What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My underground bunker, 2000w cooltube setup

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Yeah man, get some beans on the go, think about it, in this time you have been waiting for some genetics tocome along, you could have started some of your own choosing and be 3 weeks into veg now....go on man, such a fabulous set up, youre better off getting something you know is quality anyway coz it would be a real pity goin to all this effort, only to let yourself down by using inferior genetics.
go on, give in to the seedbay craving, lol

BudBunker

I got hooked up with about 20 clones. theyve been going a little over a week. They sat in a cup of water for a day and a night. I used rootone and put them in peatpellets and in some cloning trays. They ALL rooted, even the wimpyest little cut. Some were too long and even the peices i cut off rooted.

Ive got 20 going right now, 15 just transplanted into 4x3" rockwool cubes, the others will go into dirt. When the roots show in the rockwool i will pick the best 12 and put them in the multi-flow.

Ive been stocking up reverse osmosis water the past day, got about 30 gallons down in the bunker now. I cleaned all my Hydroton dust off and am doing some dry runs until its ready.(next week) Gunna get some H202 and ferts.

will update pictures tonight.

BudBunker

Oh, and the strain is a Afghani cross but I forgot the cross. Im told a couple are off of some trainwreck, but not certain.

issack

Veteran
jezz budbunker...I'm sure you could get some donations from here...lol...I'll send ya afew beans if ya need....but sounds like ya got some already!!!!...seedbay is dirt cheap man.....is this ur first grow?

Pics Pics Pics....let's see the product!!!!....

BudBunker

this is my 5th grow. Ive had access to seeds but didnt want to because I didnt want to deal with having to sex them. I should have tho...

nycnoob

glad to hear that you are back.. i cant wait to see how it turns out.. you will be taking cuttings of these clones will you.. dont want you to have a delay there..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey BudBunker

that is one awsome setup you have there man. with a litle bit of work you could hide the ventilation completly. i can't wait to see the clones once you plant thrm in the system.

peace and all the best

gaius

BudBunker

PICTURE UPDATE 7-20-05 (transplant)

PICTURE UPDATE 7-20-05 (transplant)

Some roots

A clone

All the clones

Mylar

My dog, passed out

3legdog

Creativity award of the year :yoinks: :woohoo: What a absolutly :pimp3: set-up just keep that thing on the down low...go a little extra mile on the topside stealthing :wink: & what a great hidden grow that will be. !. Ya got me thinkn' of burring a 54' trailer/box on back 40...hehe...just need a dowzer 1st :yoinks: . Best of grows Peace 3ld :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
DUDE your HANDS look so fugin COOL in the mylar pic they look really
mangled :yoinks: (im gonna feel like a real turd if they really are mangled) kinda deformed horror movie style

peach125

That looks so awesome.One of my friends just bought one of those trailers ...Real cheap too....I am sure going to keep an eye on this for sure....Peace...Peach&LOB

3legdog

Theres a trailer/container/box truck junckyard not far from my town of Mayberry....& yes Andy & Barney are still running sh*t here :D They sell 54 ft. trailers in descent shape for under 3k...really it's 'make an offer' as this stuffs been sittn' 5..10 some 15yrs. You move it though so that's another pita. Anyway can you imagine burring something of that size :yoinks: you could retire in 2 yrs' & travel the world :woohoo:
id run 40 of these 1/2p trees in there :yoinks: & invest i a few macheti's/hatchet's :D

BudBunker

Heres my tri-meter

Some fresh roots

Trainwreck(only 1)

Mg. Def.

Attic ventalotor mounted under trap door

Garden shot

Training for bushes

Bushy!

Most stretched stem

Beffy stem

G

BB, I'll be watching this thread closely. How's the temps down there in the bunker? I would guess that they stay pretty consistant due to the insulation provided by the ground. How would one go about digging a hole for something like that? You da man! :joint: