What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the phish head thread!!

BlazeTheSky

SwissBliss said:
Oh, and by the way, there are some on StubHub already going for as much as 3k a ticket..... :(

~SB~

3k a ticket...

phish is good and everything but thats simply not worth it. :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

just wait for further tour dates if its going to be so difficult!

D

dirtdog

also hampton is completely General Admission so there any ticket gets you anywhere in the venue.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
bro 3k is crazy.....i was talking to my wife, we decided that we would go max 200 a ticket for the first two night.

of course, one could always risk trading a nice quart of kind as well.....

peace
jip

The Vermonster

LOL john....i hear ya bro.........trades are always good in lieu of paying 2 bills for a ticket..........ebay also has tix avail for less but im hoping i'll get them presale if not im all over ticketbastard!!!!!!

bluebublelove

got the email today. rejected on tickets...anyone heard anything good? I'm sure I can get a ticket for at least one night somehow...I'm looking forward to more dates to be announced!!

The Vermonster

Count me in as not getting presale.......F WORD!!!!!!!!

We regret to inform you that you did not get the tickets that you requested through Phish Tickets.

Please note that your card was not charged and all billing info will be deleted from our system.

You will have another chance to purchase tickets on the public on-sale date for each show. For specific on-sale information please see below or refer to the tour dates section at www.Phish.com/tourdates

GL on sat am guys.........

BlazeTheSky

lol hilljack i feel you.

at first ticketbastard decided it would be cool to make it impossible to get tickets. the security box wasnt even showing up at first, i had to refresh a few times to get it to even show up. then my security words were absolute nonsense. half of them i couldnt even make out what the words were and i got it wrong a bunch of times. then guess what happened? i had 2 browsers up, and by the time it had my tickets, it said i had to close the other browser AND RESTART FROM THE BEGINNING. I GOT SCREWED

FUCK TICKETMASTER

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
total rejection

I can't believe that no one got them----they got them at stub hub for 450

crazy---it actually comes out to equal value for a zip of good kind

peace
jip

The Vermonster

johnipedestran said:
total rejection

I can't believe that no one got them----they got them at stub hub for 450

crazy---it actually comes out to equal value for a zip of good kind

peace
jip

Yep i got shut out as well..........wtf????.........i know of 2 peeps that scored and they couldnt get the 2 nights they wanted...........i fucking hate ticketbastard!!!!!!!!!! These bastards had tickets onsale at ticketmasters ticketsnow or something like that............asking 200-1000 per ticket..........these are the tix these cocksuckers should have listed for sale instead of ripping peeps off.......G Dam im pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

damn its a shame to see everyone got shut out.

i scored 2 tix to each nite through the lottery.

i was planning on going regardless of tickets.

i still dont see how everyone here got shut out. everyone i know got tickets through the lottery. good luck everyone at getting tickets.

BlazeTheSky

dankbudz said:
damn its a shame to see everyone got shut out.

i scored 2 tix to each nite through the lottery.

i was planning on going regardless of tickets.

i still dont see how everyone here got shut out. everyone i know got tickets through the lottery. good luck everyone at getting tickets.

the lottery was a much better chance than through ticketmaster. the lottery was from phish directly. the thing with ticketmaster is, the second they went on sale, a huge portion of the tickets were immediatly turned around to their other site, ticketsnow.com, who are able to sell them at 300%-1000% of their original cost. basically what im saying is ticketmaster fucked everyone so they could get more money, because theyre greedy. we get screwed, ticketmaster gets more money, scalpers are happy. unfortunate to see such a great band's first shows in awhile turn into a greedfest because of scalping. :spank:

I've never seen phish and was hoping to go to hampton for my first show(s), but like i said ^ ticketmaster raped me. :(

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

this is the first time ive gotten PTBM since summer 00. shit i even got shut out for summer 03.

it was like this for the MSG/hampton runs NYE 02/03 with tickets....actually it was way way harder to score tickets.

this time practically everyone i know got tickets

bluebublelove

yes.

I'm not even gonna say an unkind word about not getting tickets cause I know there will plenty of good shows this summer aside from Hampton.

If these recent TAB shows are any indication as to how they will sound in March then I think alot of phans will be very pleased with what they hear.

Hopefully some gigs around the Northwest Pacific say, late April??? ;)