What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Sherbtini Test Grow

kalopatchkid

Veteran
They are really loving life!!
Great pics too, love the morning sun in the greenhouse!

Agreed they do look well :good:

Thanks for the kind words, fellas! I think the trellis makes it look like I know what I'm doing haha. Things should develop pretty rapidly over the next month, we will be getting under 11 hours of daylight from now until the New Year and that tends to finish things up a week or so faster.

Skillz bro. Cannabis plants don't get any healthier looking than this. With aphids too? Respect.

Thanks Bro. I go out every morning and crawl around under the trellis to check for the aphids and havent seen any crawlers in weeks. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Day 33 Starting to bulk up. Some citrus smells coming in too.

jxmT0I9.jpg

9tfvu9q.jpg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
You got a good one:dance013: I think that LemonTini Is the key here

That male LemomTini is a true winner, only downfall he has is his pollen is so thick it travels less far by air, but he makes loads of it. His offspring pfff you know :dance013:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That male LemomTini is a true winner, only downfall he has is his pollen is so thick it travels less far by air, but he makes loads of it. His offspring pfff you know :dance013:

Got any pics of the stud?:woohoo:

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Kind of hard to tell in this pic, but this one is getting that Sour D micro-foxtail structure. The trellis is making it hard to take photos from certain angles.
vfib80X.jpg

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Day 47 - getting a little wind burn from the fans. Some of the colas are flopping over, should've done a second layer of trellis. It’s gonna be water only from here till chop day.
Vsp4rFw.jpg

Last edited: