What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuel Zkittles Feminized project

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im looking for testers for my new Fuel Zkittles Feminized project

seeds are harvested and drying and will be ready to send in 2-3 weeks so will be with you in 4 weeks

Im looking for testers to test out this new Feminized line , everything on the list below has been pollinated with the Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

Fuel Zkittles = Zkittles clone x Fuel Male ( Original Diesel clone x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds)

Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed x

1.Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem

2.East Coast Sour Freak ( ECSD clone x AG13 x GSC x AG13) Sour dom pheno

3.East Coast Sour Freak ( same lineage as above) Haze dom pheno

4.Hazeolope ( Famous Chocolope cut from Amsterdam x Soma's famous G13 Haze Male)

5.Swiss Thai Nevil ( from the grail project made Neville Schoenmakers ) RIP

6.Church Cookies ( Church clone x GSC Clone)

7.Mass sour Haze ( Mass Sour Head seeds x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed)

8.ECSD clone x Casey Jones clone reversed

9.Fuel Zkittles clone x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

10.Outback OG ( Outback Haze, Neville's grail project) x my OG Kush dom Male ( Ogers Kush Orgnkid x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds )

11.East Coast Cookie Freak( ECSD x GSC x Haze Freak)

12. Swiss Thai Nevil( Neville Schoenmakers) x OG Kush dom Male

Im harvesting more strains this weekend and will list more strains for testing once ive harvested the seeds .

Put your name down if your interested in testing any of these new X's

Seeds need to be started as soon as received and an update at least every 10 days.

If you have no pics in your albums or grow threads on this website then you wont be selected , anyone who has completed test grows for me or any other breeder will jump to the top of the list

:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Well up for some of these mate

Number 4-The hazealope Cross- sounds like the lady..... :tiphat:

Bahamut

I can help

I can help

Some interesting crosses. I’m expecting to chop in 4 weeks and then ready for the next cycle. That lines right up. If you need a tester, I’ll have a spot for them :D

LouDog420

Hey OJD, been a bit since I tested for you, dating way back to the white jones release. Did other tests for House of Love, Gypsy's Mikado99, ganja rebel, etc back on the old LouDog name prior to GN's troubles.

I'd be able to help with a pack if you're still looking. 1, 2, 6, 9, or 11 preferred.

Good vibes,
LD

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuel Zkittles project seeds are ready to send.
Pm me if your ready to start in 14-20 days as delivery is slower around the world at the moment in this Coronavirus times.
If you never done a grow log on this or any other website you wont be picked.
If you have done several test grows on this site and have space to run 2 packs( 5 seed a pack) then let me know 2 varieties you would like to test , also list top 3 incase that strain is already being tested

Pro Headies

Veteran
Hey man i can run a second strain if you'd like. Im cool with any stain as long as you feel stretch be similar between them and the Fuel Skitz S1s.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry guys , seeds not been sent yet.
Il post all on Monday.
Il pm testers again this weekend to confirm they still have room to test.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I’ll be putting some in tonight or tomorrow, thread to follow...
They’ll be starting under leds then moved under a 600 hps in a few weeks
Thanks ojd