What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female seeds 2020 outdoor

Dankwolf

Will update a game plan soon :tiphat:

picture.php

Dankwolf

The plan .

The plan .

a) when are you planning to start the grow?

Stage 1 : I plan to start seeds indoor around February 1st - end of March. Then I will select the best plant of each 4 strains, you send, leaving me with one of each for all 4 potters ( all others will be flowered out inside).

Stage 2 :* Those 4 selected plants will go under a 400 watt hps inside until end of April. They will be topped/trained at this point.

Stage 3 : Plants will go in a glass green house in 30-50 gallon potters. With supplemental lighting/heat source until end of May, weather depending of course. Plants will be topped and shaped while in green house.

Stage 4 : Plants go out into 2200 gallon amended potters,*with proper caging for support. They will be topped, netted and shaped 2 to 3 times. ( flowering starts around August 1st through 10th for most strians (45th parallel) ) at this point I plan to put the auto speed bud and Marco in green house .

Stage 5 : Harvest plants in late September early October. Flush the last 2 weeks.

Stage 1-5 : Organic fertilizer and trace minerals will be applyed through out all stages.*Pest control will be handled organically through out season as part of my normal periodic maintenance program.

B) How long is the Outdoor season there? I mean, do you need something super fast flowering/early flowering or is it a long season? And is it humid or not?

I would like to harvest by October 10th at the*very latest. Reference above answers for additional season information. Geographically it is described as high desert 4000 ft elevation 45 th parallel.

Cold nights are common spring and fall (30°- 50° degrees Fahrenheit). Hot days from end of July though mid September (70°- 90° degrees Fahrenheit)

It is very dry here 90% of the time as far as humidity is concerned. Very rarely do I have mold or powdery mildew issues.

C) What sort of varieties you have in mind?

1: I am interested in anything sour, skunky, gassy/diesel, pine and lemon terpene dominant strains.

My personal terpenoid wants are skunky and pine.

2 : Extremely fragrant strians preferred.

3 : Harvestable by October 1st preferred.

4 : Plants must be able to reach 6 ft x 6 ft* if at all possible, more would be nice.

5 : Something harvestable by middle September would be great.

Strains don't have to meet all that's above.

I am very open to suggestions, on strains and will do my very best to showcase your genetics in the best way possible. Thank you and I look forward to your recommendations.

Strains that seem to fit the bill in my opinion .

1 skunk special
2 white widow big bud
3 chem,of
4 ice

Sent strians are pictured above

I will add more detialed info as time goes on . if any one has any question fell free to ask .

This is my plan for next year aswell. Start March 1st then put them in a greenhouse sometime in April then outside in 200 gal pots June first.

Planning on using HSC feminised. I can’t wait!

I grew 9 feminised Royal Queen Pineapple Kush plants in 200 gal pots this year started March 15 indoors and they got stunted for over a month and they came back strong. When I transplanted them most of the 5 gal pots were still pretty wet and fell apart so the root ball got beat up pretty bad. Out of the 9 plants I got 16 lbs and they were very squat with fat fat buds. I’d like to do the same strain again an start them in Early February and have no issues. They’d prob be 3-5 lbs each and be a manageable size.

Dankwolf

These are the 4 strians that will see in the 2200 gallon potters .
picture.php

I have 4 seeds of each that will be ran to select the best of each for potters . big thank you to female,seeds for this opportunity !!! .:tiphat:

So I am starting a bit later then I had hoped for by a week . this will not effect time line .

Dankwolf

Skunk special seeds at first glance . vary sativa in shape .

picture.php

Dream berry seeds at first glance are vary sativa in shape

picture.php

Critacl sour seeds at first glance are vary sativa yet remind me of cotton candy seeds , mass skunk and power plant / afircan seeds . they are more,round then most with spotted stripes vs the traditional solid stripes . vary exited for this one .it amazing what can be hypothesized just looking at a seed .

picture.php

Chem og seeds at first glance seem a little more sativa dom then I would have expected .vary excited to see the results of this girl.

picture.php

Dankwolf

Low rate of germ on a few

Low rate of germ on a few

Ok had some issues with germination. I am sure it was partialy my fault due to cold temps in green room . had some out of the ordinary cold temps while seeds were in paper towls . did not even get ine skunk special ( the one i was was looking most forward to )

This is what i am left with .
2 chem og , 4 critical sours , 1 dream berry . 0 skunk special

picture.php

So i started the marocs to fill strian number 4 .
All 3 seeds germed with out issue .

So strians this year will be chem og , critical sour, dream berry and maroc .

Dankwolf

Out door

Out door

For those that may not know me here are some out door pics of plants for years past .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
The Critical Sour is already showing it's worth with that germination rate. Taking cuttings is the same story. Record rooting times with an almost certain success rate. I'm in the UK and had plants 6x6 in a field I correct after soil sampling, so with your climate and prepared beds you have no problem. I found lots of mid sized buds with little waste and few large one's. Saving it from the rot it's neighbours suffered. Week into October like most things. I have since done it indoor, and while a little low on resin beside indoor plants, it's yield was right up there, having got ahead within the first week and it held the lead till about week 5. It was beside the Serious6 which is bad indoors but yields much more outdoors. However, I'm doing twice as many sour this year, because it's my favourite outdoor smoke. The end :)

H

hunter77

this be gud I just finish critical sour recent so gud luk I wil watch dankwolf :smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts