What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
396586_327906043909222_149875831712245_1054333_703784367_n.jpg

Jay-Z - Glory ft. Blue Ivy Carter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGFAFvV4dpI

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
The Analog Session - N5 from Outer Space (live)

The Analog Session - N5 from Outer Space (live)

Performed by Alexander Robotnick & Ludus Pinsky in a private party on Summer 2010
[youtubeif]6HJV3E0NGI8[/youtubeif]

Watch how a couple of old blokes do it:dance013:

CannabisCan!

SOJA - Strength To Survive came out yesterday! The Everything Changes mixes are also great. Im playing the classics right now.
You need bass for this one
watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGKB2dfttf5E&v=GKB2dfttf5E&gl=US

Tribal! my fuckin brother! You know what's up...probably my favorite kind of music and definitely the funnest scene. I don't have enough post on this account to pm you but i was lookin at your post and i saw you quote stoopid in another thread....babylon is fallin down! But you know dem white collar devils run the show, run the show. Haha you got me stoked seein tribal on IC. Keep it irie bruda!
[youtubeif]aoON3jwUioY[/youtubeif]

system is a vampire!

CannabisCan!

Forgot I had the Rebelution line in my signature too! because it fits our hobby so well... Courage To Grow is another fitting song from them.

Fuck them, we run the show
[YOUTUBEIF]dsEVDnynnaE[/YOUTUBEIF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts