What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dumpster Smoke Report

Truthful

Can't be the real Dumpster if it takes more than 9 to 10 weeks tops. I used to pull mine anywhere from 56 - 70 days and it always seemed the best imo taken around 63 days. A lot of these clone shops are full of shit so protect your pockets and your grows from them, I wonder where they sourced their cut from?

CanadaDank

Aroma: beautiful smelling, but hard to describe. they have a certain piney essence but there is also a synthetic zestiness i cant get my nostrils around. whatever it is, its definately aesthetically pleasing.

I’m surprised you didn’t find this one skunky. I’ve always heard it’s a skunky one!

William76

Anyone heard of it being in the uk?,been wanting to try it for a while,heard a bit about her,sounds like some goodness.76

D3pthCharg3

Got some Dumpster x Skunk #18 beans ala Nature Farm (still available) gonna be poppin soon. (Dumpskunk) or (Skunkster), hahah? Love to read all the descriptions, thanks

Easy7

Veteran
Coastal has a dumpster x nl cross. Rumor online is dumpster may be g13 x nl. Who knows.

Never saw the hype in dumpster myself. A plant found in a dumpster. Weird hippy kids and their treasure.

iTarzan

Coastal has a dumpster x nl cross. Rumor online is dumpster may be g13 x nl. Who knows.

Never saw the hype in dumpster myself. A plant found in a dumpster. Weird hippy kids and their treasure.

Growing next to a dumpster. No dumpster diving required. LOL!

Homebrewer

Veteran
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to chime in as I feel like that 10 year old smoke report is way off. I've been growing the cut for around 10 years and am quite familiar with it.

Dumpster is dense, frosty, and smells like skunky, sweet earth, with a background hint of berries. Dried and ground up I can see where someone might get citrus/pine but there is also some earth and berries in the aroma too.

The smoke is quite narcotic, stony, and heavy, and will ruin your day if you partake too early. It will also ruin social gatherings as it tends to be more of an introverted buzz. Given that though, it's perfect evening herb for pain management, relaxing, sleeping, and eating.

She's done between 60 and 65 days and tends to yield quite well though botrytis can affect some of the larger head flowers.

picture.php

Klompen

Its always a lot of fun when you can get your hands on limited genetics like that. I'm not really social enough to manage that generally though. Anyway, nice report.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its always a lot of fun when you can get your hands on limited genetics like that. I'm not really social enough to manage that generally though. Anyway, nice report.

Me neither but somehow I've had a few cuts land in my lap.
:tiphat:

Stay Active and things just seem to happen.

Klompen

Me neither but somehow I've had a few cuts land in my lap.
:tiphat:

Stay Active and things just seem to happen.

Thanks. I have been gifted with good genetics before but lost all of them to an AC failure during a heatwave while I was on a family vacation. Still, nothing I had was totally oddball. They were all based on major strain lines(C99, Diesel, some landraces, etc). The most unique thing I had was this local plant I found in my own compost pile. In fact it was the thing that got me smoking in the first place. I have no idea where the seed for it came from, and it wasn't incredibly strong or anything, but it had this really fun high and had these bright pink flowers. I don't think I have any beans of it anymore and even if I did they're probably pollinated by industrial hemp(which is EVERYWHERE around here). If only I had known the things I do these days, I would have cloned that girl and used it for breeding projects. Like I said, she wasn't especially strong, but it was a giggly and energetic sativa high, and it was one that lasted a long time too....

D3pthCharg3

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to chime in as I feel like that 10 year old smoke report is way off. I've been growing the cut for around 10 years and am quite familiar with it.

Dumpster is dense, frosty, and smells like skunky, sweet earth, with a background hint of berries. Dried and ground up I can see where someone might get citrus/pine but there is also some earth and berries in the aroma too.

The smoke is quite narcotic, stony, and heavy, and will ruin your day if you partake too early. It will also ruin social gatherings as it tends to be more of an introverted buzz. Given that though, it's perfect evening herb for pain management, relaxing, sleeping, and eating.

She's done between 60 and 65 days and tends to yield quite well though botrytis can affect some of the larger head flowers.

View Image
Damn Homebrewer...Your flowers are always sooo sexy. And thanks for the excellent smoke report

EvergreenState

View Image
You still growing with Dyna Gro?

Homebrewer

Veteran
You still growing with Dyna Gro?

I am! It's been very easy to use over the years and has given me the best results of any plant food. But it's not like DG is putting pixie dust in their bottles, it's just water and mineral salts and I happen to like the mineral content of the bottles that I use.

In regards to dumpster - I'd also add that I think of it as a grower's plant. Strong stems, easy to trim, good yields, potent smoke, and very fragrant. While I'm a sativa guy, I do enjoy all herb, dumpster though is a little heavy for my tastes. I'm just sensitive to the heavy, introverted, chill-out herb I guess. I prefer what I'd call social, good mood, party herb.

EvergreenState

I agree on all points about the Dyna Gro. I've had beautiful plants everytime using their complete and well balanced nutrients. Never any signs of nutrient deficiencies, always very firm, healthy branches; I think a big part of branch health and strength is due to their silicone product Pro Tekt.
You also have to use very little of their nutrients. Good stuff.