What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BBG Mini System. Join ..Me & My Girls

Since some people ask for more Spec. Will here you go pic's and all. Oh... :wave: :wave: Capt. I got pic's of those P.L Light we enjoy.

showphoto.php

P.L 3 1000watts
The Bulbs are
SolarMax Bulb - 147,000 initial lumens; 24,000 hour life-span. SolarMax specialty bulbs offer many enhancements over regular bulbs. All SolarMax bulbs are tubular in shape, allowing them to fit in a wide variety of reflectors. The 1000 watt HPS SolarMax is the brightest 1000 watt bulb available. In addition, it has a far superior PAR output then other bulbs, making it the best 1000 watt HPS bulb you can buy.

showphoto.php

Since 1976, P.L. Light Systems have shined in greenhouses around the world. Now, they've taken all that know-how and put it into their new hobby light remote fixture systems. And we're very, very impressed with the results. The reflectors are manufactured using high quality aluminum (99. 8% pure), then polished and anodized, resulting in a microscopically facetted surface. This creates a highly efficient, uniformly diffused light pattern. Light intensity will decrease with an increase in distance from the light source. It is because of this law of nature that a smaller reflector will reflect more light than a larger one, due to less distance between the light source and the reflective surface. P.L. Reflector Systems are the most efficient reflectors available to the hobby, as well as the commercial grower. These reflectors will reflect more light with an even distribution to your plants when compared to other reflectors.

The 1000W Reflector puts out a slightly rectangular illumination field, and is the only hood available for use with 1000-watt bulbs. P.L.'s advanced lighting systems are made with one-piece aluminum reflectors which deliver an intense, uniform light for even growth of plants. Their new mounting collar makes them durable and easy to maintain. The P.L.'s compact, quiet ballast can be mounted on the wall for convenient remote control.

Our recommendation for the 1000W Reflector is to mount it 3 feet above plants that have high light requirements to cover a 4’ x 6’ area.

Now the light spin by the flex tube begin hooked up to 6in 90 elbows.

showphoto.php

Now the drain and the system

The medium is Top Bucket ass net basket and must have lava rocks and must fill 5gal bucket. ({{ YOu can use coco coir and some other soilless memdium but could be making it harder.)))

The bottom 5gal buckets you place 1 1/4 Barb for drain.
That runs to a 1 1/4 Slump Hose.
That Runs to a 4in P.V.C and is perfect for making riples. And foam cause it come out the slump hose and run down the 4in pvc pipe to Rez.

The pump is TNC 1/4 HP Water Pump - 1268ghp

The Drip line is a 1/2 polyhose going in a circle.
There are 2 drip line per BUckets. When the plants get to the 3rd week place the drip line in the bottom bucktes

There are 5 4-way G.H Air Pumps
Go to Soaker hose 1 per 1 pump opening.

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

SO to keep the room Dry I have the A/c that can be switch to dry and I have a Dehumifer...

Also other goods.. But we will Talk about this at another time...

:abduct:

full time daddy
Veteran
nice

nice

i use the same in my 2nd room! 4000w

2168Picture_0131-med.jpg

i need to duck mine.......

it is 359 deg ig i remember right :)

Aquaman2112

I can see you have been busy!
looking good Real Good.