What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

shoutout to FF

hey FF-

i just read through this thread. looks great buddy. keep up the
excellent work. i hope my grow ends up looking anything
like yours.

peace.

-Sam
:wave:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Thanks soo much bro! And the best is yet to come may I use this mistake thread to unveil a flowering CHAMBER!!!! :D My cousin and gf built it to my specifications (since I'm just a mess and without further ado.. :)

Friendly Flowering Freedom (4x4x6)

695KillerRoom-med.JPG

695killerRoomDuece-med.JPG

695KillerRoomTres-med.JPG

as a good friend would say

the FUTURE IS BRIGHT!:cool: and in my case 400w brighter!

G

hahaaaaaaaa.................

hahaaaaaaaa.................

........nice little set up friendly, you will be lovin that little ac unit, the plants really go nice when ya can keep the temps down. sweet man.

CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Exactly my Friend! and since I have not been able to procure any smoke I was forced to design this flowering chamber so that I can help myself be free of all my prescribed pain meds. I was just able to tell my sweet gf and a good friend to do this and that and the result was terrific! I am afraid though about the painter's tarp which are flamable and I still have to wait for my next disability check to afford more supplies but I hope within a week to be flowering in there :)

aHA!

aHA!

see, this time I hit "send a reply" instead of "start a new thread."
:)
im glad this thread could turn into somthing useful for
someone.

anyway, FF, the chamber looks awsome.

LOL. Im such an idiot.

peace

-Sam

friendlyfriend

Veteran
your no idiot! Great person if you ask me :) thanks for the compliments because a few months ago I was clueless as to how I could produce my own medicine @ home. And through countless growers here and on OG I began to develope a vague idea of how I could maximize my indoor growing and the best alternative was to produce a flowering chamber which to me would give me the ability to continously grow as long as I can. It is difficult for me to get around but I manage well and things are looking on the up and up :)

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
that flower room, looks sweet, im just building a seprate veg area so my main room can be 4 flower, man i cant wait to getb my building finished so i can start filling it, lol, just got 2 nice cuts from a plant i started 4 a buddies back yard, somewhere in the world, Northern Pride, smells lovely, truly stinky, aznd it not even flowering, gonna veg em for 8 weeks, coz im growin them tree style, in a dwc bucket each, my 1st adventure in2 hydro world