What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf problem

toofat

Anyone know what this is? This is Grape Punch 22 days into 12/12. 18 " from 1000 watt hps on a mover. I have other plants under the same circumstances but, this is the only one that has this problem. This discoloration is on one side of the plant at the top.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
light

light

looks like it got fried by the light.Is there any way the light could have gotten hung up on the mover?Did the plants just regain there color,or is this the only problem you have seen.(have they kept there pretty green color all along)
If they have been that dark green color all along then they got burnt by the light getting hung up.:confused:

It could have stopped moving for a half hour and burned the plant and then unlodged what ever hung it up and started again.You would never know what happened unless you caught it hung up.Take care...................CC

toofat

Capt.Crip, thanks I had a feeling it was burnt, but I didn't think about the mover getting hung. All of the plants have had the dark green color all along. So thanks again.