What's new

Ding Ding...round 2 of Adventures with SOGGY

Soggy

So I decided to start or rather just continue a thread that I have going in Indoors-Hydro forum...

For anyone I have not met yet or anyone that hasnt seen Soggy in action...whats shakin :wave:

short boring history for anyone new...i am new to growing...i harvested my first ever crop about two weeks ago...these were ten seeds plants
4Bogbubble
4whitelabel's white widow
2 who's y daddy freebies from seeds direct

it is now two weeks later and I am having my second ever harvest. this harvest is 21 clones off of those 10 that I took while they were still in veg

10 clones were kept back and thrown into soil to grow for a few weeks...i trained them and ripped them down to have more clones for another table...oh yah, my room is 10' x 11' with a decent sized closet in it...currently i have two 3'x3' e/f tables with 40 gallon rezs. 2 1000w hortilux hps in air cooled hoods both running to a 10" inline elicent connected to a monster carbon filter

so at the moment I have pulled 12 of the 21 clones and still have some trimmin to go on those...im gonna give the rest another day or two more

the other table has the clones from the soil mommas i grew and at this point i have selected my white widow mom and am still deciding btw BB5 and BB3...those should be ready Aug 15th approx.

ok, and now here are the pics...and this is just the beginning, muuuhhhhhaaaa :D

first two are ww3 tops
1773ww3budsday54-med.JPG

1773ww3budscomparedwbudlight-med.JPG

white widow 1, 3, and 5 drying

1773ww1_3_5_drying-med.JPG

these babies still need to be trimmed, haha :D i just couldnt wait to post some pics, i love this job

1773bogbubble2_and_5_stillneed_trimmin-med.JPG

nice 17inch bogbubble5 clone...also i cant really rely on these results bc these clones were not very hearty and didnt veg at all...the table that has the 41 clones on it should be a better estimate of what to expect out of these ladies bc they were in an aerocloner under a 400wmh and prob had 5-6 days of veg...these look to be more compact with much less space inbetween nodes

1773Bogbubble5cloneday54-med.JPG

Bogbubble 5 closeup

1773BB5close1-med.JPG

ok thats all for now, back to trimmin for me laters yall

billk6969

Looking Good!!! I bet those will tast yummy.

Hey, quick question... What would you say your weight per clone was dry? Just curious because I am going to clones on my next grow and I haven't decided if I should veg them for a while, or just stick'em into flowering as soon as they root.

Keep smokin,

B

DarkLance

Man, I was drooling over in the Hydro thread and now I am in love with you...r buds! Way to go man! I hope that's all for personal consumption! :)

Soggy

Hello to everyone that has joined team Grow Copious amounts of Ganja!!

Batender- to be completely honest, the BB2 is the best smoke of the 4 Bogbubbles...unfortunately, this BB is the more sativa pheno and didnt yield all that well...and since im going for SOG here, i cant keep that as a mom. honestly, none of the Bogbubbles I got were what I expected...i think i just got unlucky though

DarkLance---I cant say that this is all for personal consumption...I have dreams of opening an eatery down the road and I need to start gaining some capital for this venture...i promise someday we will all meet in Canada if you choose to come for some heady eats and a hookah for desert :D heehhee(not to mention...hopefully a case full of regular and ganja pastries...not sure on the laws about that??)

anway, here are some pics for dreid buds and also the bubble hash that I made with all of the trimmings...I yielded about 13 ounces off of 18 clones from my first ever clones grow...im pretty happy with about .7oz per plant my first go with clones and my second attempt ever at growing...although, my goals are set high and I hope to master the ebb and flow system and get nice phat 1oz buds

heres a bogbubble shot
1773bb254daysresinous-med.JPG

here a white widow 5 closeup
1773stickyassww-med.JPG

white widow 5
1773ww5.JPG

whitewidow 4
1773ww4-med.JPG

73micron bubble hash
177373micronbubblehash-med.JPG

177373michash-med.JPG

45 micron bubble hash
177345micbblhashclose-med.JPG

177345michash.JPG

25micron bubble hash
177325micronhash-med.JPG

the hahs tastes unbelievable and puts me in the clouds...man, im getting so used to smoking herb and hash i may never be able to go back...haha, ill put some pics up soon of the next grow i have in flower right now...until then, i always love the positive karma from all you other growers out there...grow on bros and sisssss

DarkLance

Stop chewing your nails man, that's nasty. Plus, you should be so stoned you forget all your worries!

And hells yeah I'll come up for some treats!

Sorry to hear about the Bobbubble. I was all physc'd to hear someone was gonna grow some and take some pictures. Ah well. That WW looks tasty!

Can I be the mascot for Team Grow Copious Amounts of Ganja?

G

Damn those buds look nice. I'm gonna be interested in tasting some Bogbubble......that shit looks GRREEAATT !!!!!!

G

You noticed the nails too? Stop it man i have the same problem. Dip your finger tips in some hot ass chili, worked for my dogg. Dont worry be happy! Nice harvest bro keep it up!

Blatant

Soggy

Damn you caught me

Damn you caught me

ok---the only thing I can say to defend myself is that bitting my nails and smoking cigs were my two really really bad habbits...i havent had a smoke in 5 months, so 1 down, 1 to go...haha...you are all right though, its nasty...youve blown up my spot

for you guys who are interested in seeing Bogbubble from beg. flower through harvest with harvest pics, check out my thread over at OG...i use the name SOGuy...search the plants and budshots forum for my name and youll find a journal to read through. hope it helps...and since im sure well all be keeping in touch, stay tuned bc even though I wasnt totally impressed with the Bogbubble, I do have faith in BOGs genetics and Ive been itching to grow LSD, Lifesaver, and Blue Moon Rock...so stayed tuned...is anyone down to pool together a shit ton of money and start a nice big grow op in Canada...bc if so, lets talk...haha ;)

DarkLance

Hell yeah man! I was planning to move to Canada after I complete college anyway. And F'yeah BC is the only way to go. We could open a coffee shop. Or ever better, replace that crappy company that sells weed to the Canadian Health organization, most of the patients that buy the stuff are complaining. It's a growth market!

I don't have a shit ton of money, but I'd be willing to move to Canada and help out. :D I'm sure I could talk my husband into it too. lol So, hell yeah, sign me up! I'll start saving my pennies. :)

damn soggy

damn soggy

hi soggy-

i read part of this thread, went back and read your first thread,
came back and finished reading this one. One word....
damn bro..wait that was two words...

anyway...im a total noob, i got most of my shit 2gether,
just need the genetics. anyway, seeing the fruits of another
first timer's labor has given me hope. you are my new
aspiration (sp?) figure....so long Nelson Mandela.

keep on growin' bud...looks great...

-Sam
:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts