What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The traitor within?

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
OVER 30!!! members of his administration and staffers have either been fired or resigned.

He's a friggin' megalomaniac who's gonna go down in history as the most crooked of 'em all.

i never thought i would think (or say) this, but he makes me miss Richard Nixon. back then, even the GOP recognized evil in their midst. now, they embrace it like a savior. grasping at temporary power not to be kept at the cost of their very souls...

St. Phatty

I used to use the term "whilst" in corporate memos, and was mocked for it.

Also, I use the adverb 'basically', well basically, more than basically necessary.

So, basically, it would be real easy to make a memo look like it basically came from me.

I think whoever wrote the Trump Fear memo had a LOT of time to write it.

As for Pence's signature at work phrase-ology, tossing in a few 'lodestars' is just too easy.

A good move. Could be Pence, could be someone using a word to throw the hunt off the trail.

Certainly makes the news more interesting !

armedoldhippy

Veteran
gonna keep ol' combaround busy for a while. :biggrin: anyone that did not yet realize what a rube he is has gotten an education lately. his shouting "TREASON!" at everything that does not kiss his ass ought to be an eye-opening experience. "i have the very best words" yet, he apparently does not know the meaning of ANY of them. ANYONE that sat through a civics class or ANY ethics training whatsoever in their whole fucking LIFE is probably stockpiling food, water, guns and ammo listening to this horses ass...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Remember when they had him about the Russians? POOF!

Remember Comey? POOF!

Remember when Cohen made a deal that would take down Trump? POOF!

Remember when Cohen's lawyer said they had Trump but then he was mistaken about what Cohen knew? POOF!

Remember when Manafort was guilty and Trump was going down? POOF

Remember when Woodward wrote a book and it was Trump's end but then everybody he mentioned denied they said it? POOF!

Now the NYT editorial. Next few days... POOF.

Just another clutching at straws thread. The left crying like babies. It is fun to watch and read. Cry me a river guys. There is definitely going to be 6 more years of Trump. Canada, Europe and China will be on their knees begging to make deals with the USA.

Mexico is coming around. Canada is cracking and ready to deal. Before the end of the year Canada will be on her knees begging to join the new NAFTA. China is up in arms towards their leader and ready to deal. They will crack before winter ends. Europe is fading and the economy stinks. They will relent after Canada caves in and makes a fair deal with the USA.

The good news is there will be some fake news stories to make you temporarily feel better next week. But November will eventually come around and the democrats will lose more elections and the Trumpsters will start getting ready to reelect Trump.

Six more years of Trump. Eventually the lacrimal glands of the left will run dry. I look forward to the silence.

G `day iT

Reminds me of the letters home from the Russian Front .
Dearest Mother, The war goes well . I expect I will be home for Christmas . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ion

shit's looney right?

is trump gonna end up hitler or jesus.....i think itll be one or t'other. no way of knowing what the F is going on now, just watch and enjoy. i never vote, but what i see happening with him in "power" is good meds for "our" country. he's sticking his hands down uncle sams panyst, pulling it out and saying....YES! it really does smell!......or he could be just another politician. but really, dude scores prolly as much cash off paper(or close anyway)as he does on paper, but goes to the oval office for......what? ......total daily scrutiny, a lotta hassle....yea, i know that there are lotsa peeps who suck on the wang of power like stink on skunk and he could be that. we may have an idea in about 7-10 years id wager. his position has no power to do anything that could help the peasants such as us, but he personally has potential power to throw shit wide open just for kicks. which would be the best thing for future gens as this train is getting faster and faster, the jockey is on crystal, bath salts, the newest designer opioid copy from us.gov and his dealer is coming up the rear with a suitcase full.....if it crashes before its final destination twould be a boon to people who can think and dont care for world-ending bullshit shenanigans. or, i could be full of shit. time for salsa and excellent reefer.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Media is produced by the same companies that lobby
for the status quo in all governments.

Your vote is just a symbolic gesture.

Tr*mp and the die that cast him is the golden goose,
so expect more of this nonsense until fossil fuel runs out.

Three more generations +/-.

Then mounting ecological disaster, famine, worldwide population redistribution, horrible wars.

It's got electrolytes.

lol

BudToaster

Veteran
what about the dog whistle to the oligarchs? … regulations, taxes and military … so, take ~ out and the band plays on, eh?

Gry

I believe it was Medea Benjamin who said "Such concern for their first class accommodations, they failed notice they are on the Titanic."

I

Ignignokt

Amomynoush?

I don't care who it is, i just watch his rallies when i want to feel better about myself.
Seeing an old rich man with so little self awareness, delusional and hungry for attention makes me appreciate my humble lifestyle a little more.

Gry

Recall opiates being mentioned the other day.

When China was consumed with the consumption of opium, the wealthiest of users most prized possession was often an opium cat.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

COULD THIS BE ANY MORE APPROPRIATE???

aJ0PuSS.jpg

Klompen

Ah the lodestar angle. Unlikely, it is too damning. Guy's a fanatic like most Trumpeters.

For whatever bizarre reason their loyalty is inversely disproportional to his disloyalty. He is never willing to sacrifice anything of his own for anyone else or even try all that hard to do his job and yet there's a million suckers lined up to throw themselves on the sword of one of the Clinton's oldest friends because they believe he is their enemy. Its cognitive dissonance on an epic scale that is really mindblowing in some regards....

Klompen

i never thought i would think (or say) this, but he makes me miss Richard Nixon. back then, even the GOP recognized evil in their midst. now, they embrace it like a savior. grasping at temporary power not to be kept at the cost of their very souls...

This is exactly what he was installed to do; sow fear and create chaos to such an extent that the American people will accept almost any level of compromised candidate as a replacement.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
For us that had no part in this American enigma occurring, and cannot even cast a vote in a faux-democracy for or against him because we are not from the USA, I must say that this Trump fella has been the most entertaining political puppet yet produced over the pond.

He should do stand-up at The Comedy Club.

Klompen

For us that had no part in this American enigma occurring, and cannot even cast a vote in a faux-democracy for or against him because we are not from the USA, I must say that this Trump fella has been the most entertaining political puppet yet produced over the pond.

He should do stand-up at The Comedy Club.

It is both sort of amusing and horrifying at the same time. Lets just hope he doesn't lead us into WW3 just to prove to people he's not a Russian puppet....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Seems like every President likes to go down in history with a war to their name.....it keeps the sabre-rattling tribal-imperialistic minded mob happy, and usually makes lots of money for the corporations and banksters..

.....at the expense of the powerless and poor people of the world, everytime.

It is both sort of amusing and horrifying at the same time. Lets just hope he doesn't lead us into WW3 just to prove to people he's not a Russian puppet....

Status
Not open for further replies.