What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30% humidity in veg problem?

Chrono2

is 30% humidity during the veg to low? anyone have good grows / yields with similiar rh?

just getting my environment dialed in now that i have about a weeks worth of highs and lows and im unsure about the humidity ranges, thanks for any replies

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would add humidity myself. Can't say I've seen anything finish below 50%, perhaps someone with experience will chime in.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They’ll grow just fine but, due to the amount of transportation, they’ll use more water than if grown in a higher humidity environment.

If you’re in any type of environmentally controlled room, you’d be wise to bring that humidity up. Even if it’s just a little bit.

Research ‘Vapor Pressure Deficit’...
There are a couple threads here at IC.

Latest posts

Latest posts