What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

36 Bagseed Outdoor Guerilla style...

ManyManySpliffs

:laughing: thanks for sharing this lmfao hands down the worst bagseed grow ever, its like all of ICmag took a turn roasting this guy.

You can say that again, I wanted to bring that thread back to life but it was closed. That was one that could've been left open.. They should sticky that thread to show what not to do.. lmao

ManyManySpliffs

Wish I had a good Bubblegum.

P.S.- MY IC>(On the left side of your screen you will see Your Control Panel)EDIT Your Details>Optional Information>Custom User Title

I followed your directions and it doesn't show me a custom user title option. Not only that, but it won't let me update my signature links as well.

ManyManySpliffs

Custom user title is right underneath MOOD.

On mine underneath MOOD is birthday then homepage url, no custom user title option. Could it be the version I'm using? I use the full site on my laptop. Are you maybe using the mobile version why you're getting different options?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
On mine underneath MOOD is birthday then homepage url, no custom user title option. Could it be the version I'm using? I use the full site on my laptop. Are you maybe using the mobile version why you're getting different options?

I don't think so. Maybe you have to be on ICMAG for a certain amount of time or have a higher post count.

ManyManySpliffs

NEW PICS..

NEW PICS..

Well I figured its about time for an update, said I'd do a full grow log this season so here it goes. 2 more of the seedlings died from the nute burn last week. The rest are doing okay, straight water for the next 3-4wks. I'll probably be transplanting them to their final resting places toward the end of the week. The biggest and best looking ones will be going in the ground and the rest in pots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:plant grow:

ManyManySpliffs

Now for close-ups of some of the damaged seedlings. Have to document the good and the bad. This is bad.. lol I figure a few more will die, but we'll see. Survival of the fittest, my guerilla space is limited anyway.

picture.php

picture.php

Even my mutant was affected. I really hope this one bounces back. I want to see what it brings..
picture.php

That's it for now until next time. Keep it green! :tiphat:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Custom user title is only available to Icmag suscribers now, unless your was in place and grandfathered in.
Link in my signature to all that kind of stuff.

Bummer to lose a few babies. I'm hoping they was all boys anyhow. They getting full sunlight all day ?

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
What kind of medium do you have those babies in? Looks a little hot, but it could be other factors as well.

Looking good though, once you put those in the ground they will take off fast!

ManyManySpliffs

Custom user title is only available to Icmag suscribers now, unless your was in place and grandfathered in.
Link in my signature to all that kind of stuff.

Bummer to lose a few babies. I'm hoping they was all boys anyhow. They getting full sunlight all day ?

Yes, they've been outside since been germination. I hate losing some too but I already know I have too many for the space I'm going to put them. I can either try to cram them all in somewhere which will diminish yields a bit but offer more variety or cull a few thats not looking up to par. Me being me, I probably won't kill any. I luv to see what can come from my bagseed, up until I see nuts then the luv is over.. lol

MountainBudz said:
What kind of medium do you have those babies in? Looks a little hot, but it could be other factors as well.

Looking good though, once you put those in the ground they will take off fast!

It's just cheap potting soil from walmart, you can tell from the twigs and whatnot in the soil. lol the nute burn is from last week, got over-anxious to see them takeoff and made a newb mistake of feeding too early and not only feeding too early but overfeeding on top of that. Had fed them superthrive and fish emulsion. smh so I've gotten back my composure and will have to bite that bullet, stunted growth, deaths, etc.. Now they getting strictly water for the next 3-4 wks.

Last edited:

ManyManySpliffs

Quick little update, transplanted my seedlings in the ground and in pots. 18 in the ground and 14 in pots. 4 of them in the ground are tiny and might not make it. If all goes smoothly from here on out and I don't get too many males, I should be able to reach my goal of 5lbs with ease. I think I'm also going to pop another 10-15 bagseed beans and put those in another location just for shits and giggles. Those will be my extras. Sorry to say my irene kush bagseed beans never popped, either way I should still have some nice genetics with all these different bagseed I have going at the moment. I'll update with pics a lil later on, was too tired after all the work transplanting this morning to even take pics. I have to give major props to you large outdoor guys. I only have 32 little plants and that was some work getting all that stuff to my spot in the woods. I could only imagine if I had some big monsters like some of you guys on here, not to mention the quantity. smh Wishing us all a productive season.

ISM2

SOUTHERN GROWERS UNITE!!

Looks like you're off to a good start...with a plan and a dream. :dance013:
Here I am sitting on an upside down 5gal bucket to enjoy the show.

Well East coast girls are hip.
I really dig those buds they wear.
but the Southern girls with the way they get..
They knock me out with their big buds down there.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
How big are the in ground plants holes?
Did you add perlite, dolomite lime or anything else to the holes?

How big of pots are the other 14 in?
did you fill the pots with native soil or?

What are you feeding with for veg and flower?

WelderDan

Veteran
I love bag seed grows. I have a lot of genetics to play with, and I still pop a few bag seeds every now and then to see what I get.

Good luck with your grow.

ManyManySpliffs

Thanks WelderDan, Ibechillin I'm gonna take pics in the morning so you can see my whole guerilla setup and answer the questions the pics can't answer..

ManyManySpliffs

Well Ibechillin here are the pics as promised. Took the pics later than I wanted had rain showers off and on most of the morning as you can see by the puddle. The babies are looking lovely in their final resting places. I gave them some extra water after taking the pics, the soil looked real dry and I didn't water them in really good yesterday. The light showers this morning didn't seem like enough to me. You can see the raised mounds that I made this year by moving all the soil in the middle to the sides, hoping to get more oxygen to the roots by trying it out this way instead of leaving it flat. That's about it, enjoy the show. Can't wait til they start stretching their legs... lol

First pics up are of the 4 runts in the ground that might not make it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next up one pic of each of the 14 remaining seedlings in the ground, as well as the stuff in pots.

ManyManySpliffs

The happy 14, most of them anyway.. lol
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Can only post 5 at a time so bear with me. That's the only part I hate about posting pics. smh

Latest posts

Latest posts