What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test Growers Apply Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I'll be watching it also. I want to see what this MiniKush is all about. I know there is going to be alot of happy testers. Good luck to them all.
Take care

G

ditto the ? Satans pal asked

also will the test growers be getting a mix of all 5 test strains or just one or two of the strains???

I'm holding off on starting any other beans or clones...and should have more then enough room to start/grow out a good dozen beans

I assume that they should arrive, near the end of this wk or beginning of next wk

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Test Grow Threads

Test Grow Threads

Yes, SP and maddog99....you should see, once Green Lantern gets it set up, a sub-category within each vendor forum for their test grows.

This way when SD has something for testing, it can be followed in the SD forum, as can Rez's in his, BOG's in his, etc.

The sub-categories would apply only to 'test grows' from specific vendor forums.

I've only just PM'd GL on this.

Each test grower will receive anywhere from 6 to 11 seeds all of one strain...depending on how many seeds were provided us for testing.

Also......today Gypsy brought in quite a few more tester packs, these all from Magus Genetics...so there's no shortage of seeds to test :D

Thanks, dg

G

so have all 10 testers been picked and confirmed yet??

...so far I only see 3

I'm in, got my PM from 'Dutchgrown' this morning.
I like being the first in my neck-of-the-woods to try strains. ( one hell of a hobby ):D

peace

G

guest123

Re: Test Grow Threads

Re: Test Grow Threads

Dutchgrown said:

Also......today Gypsy brought in quite a few more tester packs, these all from Magus Genetics...so there's no shortage of seeds to test :D

Thanks, dg

im testing the skunk concept and mystery sativa , heres a pic of some magus tester i grew last year , very nice stuff indeed ...
7magus-tester-med.jpg

KRS Juan

Thanks to DG I'm testing one of the Kush strains. Don't care which one as long as it's Kush :D.

Hopefully it will go well with my Purple Kush, OG Kush, Master Kush, MK Ultra, Lemon Kush, and POK A.Dam Flame x Hindu Kush.

Wally, if you ever need testers for your strains give me a holla. I'd love to check out some of your work.

-KRS Juan-

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Magus Test Grows

Magus Test Grows

Well, seems as though Gypsy has located more test seeds :p

This time it will be some strains from Magus Genetics:

• [*]Zamal-A x Warlock
    [*]Indoor Hybrid Mix (55/70 days)
    [*]Project A (Early Pearl x Skunk f2 x Warlock)
    [*]PP x Warlock

Those who have already PM'ed me regarding the previous test grow of seeds from Spain, please don't PM again....I will go back through and make more selections from those PM's for the Magus tests. However, since there's more test seeds available, if you haven't already indicated your interest to me and feel you can document a grow properly for the tests, let me know!

Thanks to you all for helping! Sorry it's taking me a while to get back to everyone, please....if you haven't heard back from me yet don't worry, soon you will :D

:wave:dg

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
hi, dg, i have 400 w of sodium, and now i have 400w halide too, i just bought a gooed digi cam with all the bells and whistles(not really electronically minded kinda guy) and it has all the "micro" "macro" functions, i would be absoloutley honoured to test one of ur stauins(although i cant see me eva beein that lucky lol) and im sure my girl would love a few more babies in the basement, hahaha non pref if the miracle happens and u choose me, id be buzzin with whateva u guys choose to send, so cya, and this time i actually WOULD wanna be ya, lo0lololol

hitman4d4

I want in

I want in

Hey DG I'd be willing to grow out some stock.

I've got 1K Hortilux flower room with 2 x 2'x3' E&F trays. I've also got enough veg space to support some seed runs. Let me know.

Peace.

Hitman (the real one :rolleyes: )

U

Uncle Hughie

errmm!

errmm!

can i play also ?...
heheheeee

ive got a lot of work to do ...new place...!
but i will be wanting to test everything i can get my paws on ....its comin to Ireland folks....!

Peace!

G

Me me pick me. But seriously though, have camera (canon G3), grow facility's (400mh grow-430hps flower) (2 x 4 ebb flo) and well not much experiance to be honest, but the 2 I've done have been killer and to top it off........my friggin thumb just turned green. I know it's hard to believe but it ain't from counting money I do no that.

Thanks DG:)

outback looney

Any Sativas??...cheers.

Any Sativas??...cheers.

We'd be rather interested in trying any Sativa you guys may have.
We have a huge choice where i live, but a comparison between continents would be benificial and a lot of fun..
Can grab a camera if needs be.

Cheers......len.

Status
Not open for further replies.