What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Opinions welcomed.. Should I reverse White Truffle?. The odds of issues increases when using plants that carry intersex traits. Using WT as the mom the odds of issues are very low. I've used GG#4 pollen on many with only minor issues. I think I will ?.

fluence lights are badass...if you aren’t familiar with them, check them out....but probably the priciest out there too.

Yes those are good leds. Some you can customize the spectrum(scynce). I'm not sure why any would need to but it is an option.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s a Dogs life!
picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Opinions welcomed.. Should I reverse White Truffle?. The odds of issues increases when using plants that carry intersex traits. Using WT as the mom the odds of issues are very low. I've used GG#4 pollen on many with only minor issues. I think I will ?..

How is the smoke?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a new air pump the other day so i could brew more than one bucket of tea at a time...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

24 hours later...
picture.php
[/FONT]

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I have that same pump...

It can blow more bubbles than I need for a 30 gallon bucket of tea...

I don't use air stones or diffusers...just a 3/8 inch ID vinyl tube..
I just put the tube under a brick to keep it where it belongs at the bottom of the barrel when I make alfalfa tea.

If you need more tea, you can easily hook up 4 more buckets.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have that same pump...

It can blow more bubbles than I need for a 30 gallon bucket of tea...

I don't use air stones or diffusers...just a 3/8 inch ID vinyl tube..
I just put the tube under a brick to keep it where it belongs at the bottom of the barrel when I make alfalfa tea.

If you need more tea, you can easily hook up 4 more buckets.

yeah,i have the lines turned down to like 1/2 flow,full strength was crazy...

i dilute the tea since it's supposed to be the flush day so i don't want it too strong...i needed another bucket to have enough for the main flower room... i need to buy a couple more buckets soon...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess ill just go ahead and reverse WT. I got a cutting I will dedicate fir that. What the hell why not :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my tent got here today...i guess the customer support doesn't bother with the shipping notice part,think this may be the last mars order...if they can't get that right,and apparently not honor a warranty,maybe time to move on...

plus joe gives a better discount!

now if only someone would make goat brand tents!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing some bong hits of The Mystery Clone XXX (And heating up a slice ofPepperoni Pizza For an early lunch)
picture.php
picture.php