What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: friggin post office...still waiting people!

done with veg and the two daytime flowering tents...time to see if i can get the chain on and the derailleur adjusted without having to yell...

CannaRed

Cannabinerd

done with veg and the two daytime flowering tents...time to see if i can get the chain on and the derailleur adjusted without having to yell...

I'm in va I ordered a package from IL. It went from IL to Richmond. Instead of going from Richmond to my town, it went to Charlottesville, Va. Then to Orlando Florida. Then to Jacksonville Florida, then back to Virginia, then to charlotesville again, finally to me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, That's when they put your box in the wrong pile. Ive had that happen. When you order from Nevada it shows up in Fl and your in CA lol.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stinks like you know what in here .... !
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all done!

everything seems to be working correctly...never know until you're on the road...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
all done!

everything seems to be working correctly...never know until you're on the road...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Supposed to be close to 60 here tomorrow, haven’t decided what to do yet......thinking the wife and pooches will enjoy an afternoon at the lake.
Cookie is coming up on 11 months old , she’s so strong & I’m so weak I literally have an extremely difficult time with her on the leash outside her barriers....She’s got some bad habits one of them is pulling ungodly pulling right now I’m shuffling around she strained the muscles in my thighs from me trying to restrain her...fuk

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cookie is coming up on 11 months old , she’s so strong & I’m so weak I literally have an extremely difficult time with her on the leash outside her barriers....She’s got some bad habits one of them is pulling ungodly pulling right now I’m shuffling around she strained the muscles in my thighs from me trying to restrain her...fuk
just sayin' she don't need all 4 legs!:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: all done for the day...the basic watering chores only take a couple of hours...it's all the side work that sucks up all the time...cleaning,pot washing,trips to the grow store,up-potting...all the stuff that makes the garden function basically...oh,and constantly having to spend money on maintenance and upgrades...

still have a week until the next harvest...plants are ready for that run,just waiting on the new tent really...gotta remember to get some turbo bug spray so i can treat the room once i break down the old tent...never too much clean...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've been waiting on a care package from glg and it has been in transit since the 12th. Hasn't updated since it left the origin.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Take your leash and wrap it around her chest and legs like a harness. When she pulls it will tighten up making it difficult to walk. The other option is a pinch collar. Both work but with the pinch collar you have to cause her pain to get your point across.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
the usps is overwhelmed with Amazon packages and deliveries...my mail lady will deliver Amazon on Sundays but no regular mail.
She drives to my mailbox either way...I dunno?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Take your leash and wrap it around her chest and legs like a harness. When she pulls it will tighten up making it difficult to walk. The other option is a pinch collar. Both work but with the pinch collar you have to cause her pain to get your point across.

I tried that with my ex , judge didnt see it my way :ying:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

up early to go ride...kinda exciting,it's not a day of chores or pot washing...better if it didn't start so early!

not too cold out...and the sun will be well up by the time i have to leave....c'mon coffee!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I tried that with my ex , judge didnt see it my way :ying:

I feel like I ran 10 miles yesterday

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: sweet sweet coffee...what would i do without you?

gotta start getting ready in a minute...looks like a decent tailwind for the way home,always nice...and leaving early enough to avoid it as a headwind...pretty much a flat ride out along the ditchbanks,then a quick trail loop and back home...should be home before noon and have plenty of time for a nap...

maybe even have time to replace the ro filters and install the new pre filter...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Good morning fellas, slugging down some coffee myself! Pretty sunny here and 16 out. The next four days are snow again, so I will try to get a pile of firewood in today. Down to my last two cord, so come on spring!
The mothers are getting pretty jungle-y and they will need to be reset soon. I'll probably start doing that today. I have to mix up some medium, as well as buy some more coco soon. I've been putting all of my used stuff outside for the garden beds I'm building this year, instead of recycling. Funny, I've had way more problems since I started doing that. Maybe the soil life was keeping everything in check. It could also just be a coincidence. Disaster is always waiting around the corner, like a coin-flipping cartoon swindler, waiting for some sucker to slip up. Mostly when I deviate from what already works though, lol!