What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
The deer were all over the front yard 3 days ago, looking for anything green to chew on...
The plant stand is 20 feet away from my front porch and the two trees another 15 feet past it...

picture.php

Well Mrs. G. got the 6 inches that she wanted this morning, and if she's lucky she'll get 9 inches this afternoon.... She'll be squealing with delight..

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

by the looks of things we got the mildest edge of the storm system...but i'm still gonna complain about the cold and snow here!:D

i mean the 14 days total of actual winter this year have been brutal!

i would move farther south but there aren't any bike shops in the middle of the desert!

one last day of trimming,pretty much everything is spoken for...giving my banker a qp for vig on the loan i just payed off,plus plenty of freebies along the way...good to have that financial backing for upgrades...should be fairly well set for the summer,but next free cooling season i could possibly expand a bit...if for no other reason than to make more heat...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone curious what Vinaigrette is. Here ya go :D
Flashbang x (A5haze bx x Flashpoint)...

Flashbang=Snowman s1x Bio Diesel)xMac .. The Mac used is my Male selection ..
Flashpoint=Snowman s1 x Bio Diesel.
A5 haze bx= A5 haze x ( White OG x A5h)
Mac=Alien Cookies f2 x (Columbian Gold x Star Fighter)

If I was to write it out it would look like this
Snowman s1 x Bio Diesel) x (Alien Cookies f2 x (Columbian Gold x Star Fighter) x (A5 haze bx x (Snowman s1 x Bio Diesel).

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Gonna bring the antique Dearborn heater in from the shop, and have it ready to hook up to the propane pipe in case the elec. goes out...
My furnace is propane, but needs elec. for the controller...

Supposed to be 1 friggin' degree tonight..

Don't tell Ichy, Lester. Star or Org I said this... They'd just call me a big pussy...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna bring the antique Dearborn heater in from the shop, and have it ready to hook up to the propane pipe in case the elec. goes out...

Don't tell Ichy, Lester. Star or Org I said this... They'd just call me a big pussy...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

Dang that sucks Bud. Suppose to be a balmy 6 here for a low:yay:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
its been raining almost all day ,its sopose to drop to 25 or so in the morning, then its sopose to worm up enough to rain somemore, then drop back down in the mid 20 again, black ice mornings

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: finally done...and most of it is gone already,last of it tomorrow...

paid off the last of my loan and the vig,got a couple of nice zips for the ll,gonna put some money on my card tomorrow to send off to rr and his wife....so overall a good run...

back to the grind tomorrow...up-pots,building the last trellis stand,stretching the net over the last one i built....oh,and a stack of dirty cups to wash...although that can wait since i'm making dirty pots...

and i need to order a new 4x4 tent and get rid of the old lighthouse

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I finally figured something out after over 30 years of cultivation ....the money is not in the weed the ...the money is in the seed:gaga: