What's new

White Widow

Pat_Smear

Doesnt look like real white widow. Anybody know the scoop on seedbank whitewidow, weither the original version is a rare phenotype or what. Because I've seen and smoked the real deal and I've yet to have seen a posted pic of it on the interweb.

G

You can damn sure grab your novice chip in the game!

Nice grow man, I can smell it from here.

Good show my friend

Tex

G

Thanks TK for all the help and the kind words. My BT, BMR, HI and BB are going into flower in 1 week. Damn I love this shit.

Pat what does the real WW look like? I get beans that say WW on em so I calls em WW. WTF do I know as long as it works. Love to try it all though.

Last edited:

Pat_Smear

boinkadoink said:
Pat what does the real WW look like? I get beans that say WW on em so I calls em WW. WTF do I know as long as it works. Love to try it all though.
Oh no, I'm sure dutch passions and such versions are top notch shit. But the real deal is just very piticular in apperance. It has a think layer of white resin covering the buds compleatly, its very sticky but has a very uniq way about it. If looked at closly you can make out some washed out green tints but from arms length away it looks pure white, hense the name.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i think u will find that the "whiteness " of all the white family, is from many many more hairs as opposed to resin production

Pat_Smear

no no no, it defently isnt the pistols. I can tell you that much, the resin its self apperd white. You could plop your fingure on to a bud pull it up and view the whitness from the profile of a small strand of resin.