What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MNS Angel Heart - (Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk)

browntrout

Veteran
Does anyone have any info on this mistress?

She is a lot more stable than I suspected and certainly leans to the sativa side of things with a nice christmas tree pattern that starts early in veg without topping.

I am running her outdoors and am looking for any pictures, finishing times, comments etc.

BT

CaptainDankness

Unless i'm not looking in the wrong spot 95% of the threads are unfinished and indoors.

Yeah, I noticed that myself one good thread on her and that's about it. I have a pack of it myself about to germinate them but the best I got is I've grown both parents. Lol

Personally I just hope I get a nice Mango Haze like pheno with a quicker flowering time, but down for anything dank. :biggrin: definitely going to be making some F2's got to have some of them.