What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What all vapes out there have a bong attachment?

One of the nicest setups i ever tried was an old school box vape with a whip connected to a single perc 15" beaker style bong. I cant remember if it was Vapor Bros or VaporWare, but it had a digital temp readout in front, and the ceramic heating element was legit. It tasted just like the $1600 VerDampers they have at some of the coffee shops in Amsterdam.

I was all salty cuz his $250 setup tasted way better than my $550 Volcano.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
The Vapexhale base is $200 I think - it has a 19/22 male top, whatever you want to vape goes in the joint. They make nice little $150 bongs for it and adapters for stuff.

angelgoob

imma have to make my own.

I have the Arizer Extreme Q now folks.

Bwhaha this is a GOOD vape!

get extra screens because you'll dent them and they'll suck past the herb instead of heating it! that's all you need to know!

Gry

Was looking at a website that sells glass bongs last night.
Been familiar with a traditional bong since late sixties.
I have no idea what any of the 'accessories' are.
All kinds of odd looking attachments and do dads.

Recall having read amazing things about the subliminator.
Would much like to be able to speak with someone
who has one.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
With the sublimator adapt-a kits u need no seperate adapters, just choose a bong u like.
Make sure that the sublimator can be used vertical and the bong is big enough that your face is a few inch away from the heater device.
I use the tag 16" double honeycomb which is ok but my face still gets a little warm convection air when hitting.

The sublimator itself is very nice. It gives me the intense hits i like from a bong but from a vapo.
Was thinking a long time about buying it because its a little costly but i'm happy since.
The heatup time is 20min but then u can use it constantly. Mine is an older unit with an 1h auto switch off timer so i turn it off and on after every hit on a longer smoke session but the newer ones have a longer timer.

Last edited:

KokoKush

I like the cheap Chinese subdab, I haven't tried the pro but the original is works great. You need to buy the battery separate.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Boundless Tera V3 $175 on puffitup

Through my roor without ice keeps the Tera really cool and works well

]
picture.php

MtnGanj

The pax 3 has a 14mm attachment that I put on my 6 perc shower-head rig. Will work on any 14mm female attachment.