What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cheese, Sweet Tooth & Ak 47

Hovz

Nice job on growing those crazy plants. I think i might have to order me some AK seeds once i get my tax return :) Thank you Obama stimulus.

GP2B

Beautiful coloring! AK kicks ass, and those sure are healthy at 90 days

What's your set up? Lighting, temps, nutes and feeding schedule??

Lifebreather

Veteran
Hats off, you are skilled at your craft. This is the level I strive for.

What perfect examples.

Glad I bought some AK not long ago.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I'm going to have to try some AK. You won't get that from nirvana.

Suaman

Special Member
ICMag Donor
Hi guys! First of all I wanna thank you for the compliments you stand on me and for my nomination on march…Perhaps some of you just noticed that I wasn’t admitted because my photos aren’t located in the IC gallery but on another site.

When creating this month's poll I noticed that Suaman's popular photos aren't located in the ICMag galleries and are therefore not eligible. If he uploads the full size pics into his gallery and gets nominated again this month, they would be eligible for the next poll

I didn’t know that, but these are the regulations and so…it is fair…
Now I uploaded all my pics on the IC gallery, so whoever wants to nominate me can do it peacefully…instead, for who simply wants to see the extraordinary beauty of the nature, I’ll show some particular photos…but first I have to answer to some friends… ;)

92 days though, that's a really long time. Did you scope the trichs and if so how much amber were they?

Thanks.

Dear VirginHarvester, 92 days it’s really long time, but before I harvest I look to the pistils’ colour and the rope’s hardness..if they aren’t like stones, I don’t harvest them :)
The ak taken 90 days…finally I bought a good microscope so I can control the amber of the trichs anytime…in this way I think that it take 100 days of blooming :D

Beautiful coloring! AK kicks ass, and those sure are healthy at 90 days

What's your set up? Lighting, temps, nutes and feeding schedule??
Hi GP2B, this is my set up:
for the first 15/20 days I use a 18watt neon (10400 lumen) – box cm 80x80xH70;
then I took them in a mt 1x1xH2 room with a MH400W lamp (lumen 30000) for 20/30 days.
For blooming I use a HPS 400 W (52000 lumen)
Temperature with lights on: 24/29°, instead with lights off 15/20°
Wet with lights on 18/40% , instead with lights off 30/80%
Flowerpot 0,5 – 6,5 – 13 liters
Soil Plagron light mix + royalty mix (60%- 40%)

I haven’t a particular hour or card to water and fertilize, because I’m observing the plants and ‘cause my time is very few..
As usually I use only water with controlled PH by litmus card, because the royalty mix I’m using is a very nutritious soil and if it needs I use this products:
Atami bcuzz root stimulator, Alga grow, Alga bloom and green sensation (PLAGRON)

*cm and mt are italians unit of measurement (1 inch = 2,54 cm)

AND NOW, ENJOY THESE SHOTS…

AK 47 black purple