What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Truck What a 420 Promo from The Vault!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Vault-420-Promo-2019-Truck1.png

Hi IC Maggers,

Gary Eff here with an 'Effing' great 420 promo for you all.

We have multiple prizes, freebies and give away's this year with one very special star prize. A hand made Vault Truck - which you can win including over 100 seeds. To enter head to the blog and choose what total number of Seeds are in the packs within the back of the truck! On the blog post please put the number of seeds you think are in there! Choices:

A - 127

B - 132

C - 139

ENTRIES FOR THE TRUCK STAR PRIZE ARE ALL TAKEN VIA THE BLOG POST. A separate forum specific compo will be going live too - more on that in a mo'!

Breeders Seeds who are in the truck:

Barney's Farm | Heavyweight Seeds | Philosopher Seeds | Female Seeds | Bomb Seeds | Green House Seed Company (Official) | Exotic seeds | Phoenix Seeds

To win seeds on this post drop us a comment on anything you like to enter into a draw for one person to win 30 Auto Haze Express from Phoneix Seeds. Just comment below to enter. It will close next Tuesday 23rd April at midnight UK time, and the winner will be announced the following day.

Please also take note we are offering extra freebies per order. We already give away up to 13 subject to spend, but this time round we are giving you extra Peyote Criticals from Barney's Farm too.

Any spend = 1 free seed

£50 + spend = 2 free seeds

£100 + spend = 3 free seeds and free shipping at this level

Also, get 15% off all seeds by using code 'Truck420' when you shop at www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Keep your eyes peeled here and on our social media channels for spot prize giveaways over the coming days. We have hundreds of seeds to give away!

Full terms/conditions & closing dates are in the blog post. Keep an eye out for the various other prizes on offer. Remember to tell your friends by tagging or sharing this post. This is not a condition of entry.

#TEAMVAULT #420

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Gary Eff

thailer

this is a really great seed company to order from. i got free tester beans from Mephisto genetics for another forum's community bean testing thread that was distributed through The Vault. Jack and Gary sent out beans to probably 75 growers to test and we all got a groovy tshirt. That was a really fun thread to participate and share in. Glad to see you guys are here.

Never have tried any auto genetics, but I can definitely think of a handful of uses for them ;). Happy 420 to The Vault! Best wishes!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Hi All

Huge thank you for taking part in the promo for 420.

The winner of the Vault Truck and 132 seeds has been drawn is available to view on our You Tube Page > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-4UG5CxxY - Well done.

We gave away:

10 Cheesy Auto - Philosopher Seeds
13 Lemon OG Candy - Philosopher Seeds
6 Juicy Lucy - Auto Seeds
50 Big Bang - Green House Seed Company
10 Edam Bomb - Bomb Seeds
5 Critical Sour - Female Seeds NL
5 Chem OG - Female seeds NL
5 Peyote Critical - Barney's Farm
3 Super Critical - Green House Seed Company
5 Monster Mash - Exotic Seed
20 Haze Express - Phoenix Seeds

There were 9 winners up selected too, who will get 10 seeds and a goodie bag. These entrants were all from the blog and winners will be emailed in the next 24 hours if they haven't already noticed.

Here on the forum we offered up a prize of 30 seeds - the winner of which I am delighted to say is:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]gladysvjubb
[/FONT]

Please PM us to get info' on how to claim your prize. Do allow 24 hours for a response given the number of prizes we are giving away ;-)

If you're still in the shopping mood, the 15% discount is still available. Use code 'Truck420' at checkout to buy cannabis seeds on www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

As ever, the next promo will be along soon. Thanks again for entering!

#TeamVault

gladysvjubb

Veteran
WOW! I am shocked and pleased! Thank you Gary and staff. I do believe you are absolutely without a doubt the best seedbank the world has. This comes in handy as I have expanded my grow. Should be able to handle the beans with no problem. This is great!!!