Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2019, 10:14 AM #1
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds

As many of you are aware I have a few auctions running on the site, I will use this thread to bump new auctions if that's cool with you guys, iv added a load more this morning and will continue to add them every spare hour I get here an there , we have a ton of stuff to upload, as said previously some the stuff is older stock and germination is questionable BUT still some life in these old beans yet, I have done some germ tests and got results and so has other members that have reported back to me,.. (for instance I have a lovely Sweet Purple plant im working with at the min out of a few 12-15yr old packs I found in the office she struggled at first couple sets of leaf's being the ugly duckling but is now turning out to be a swan), ... some packs have dates on that helps , so please bid at your own discretion, everything has a low reserve and there's some real bargains to be had amongst this lot,.. enjoy an happy bidding.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:02 AM #2
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Tried a couple times to get a password update email but no joy still.
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:34 PM #3
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in a SOG View Post
Tried a couple times to get a password update email but no joy still.
I don't understand mate password update what you mean..?

Old 03-07-2019, 07:11 PM #4
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Sorry password reset i meant to say..

I forgot it and tried the email reset but no emails.. cheers
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 01:48 PM #5
PANIKZ
Vendor

Bump new auctions uploaded,..
https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/auctions/

Old 03-14-2019, 02:49 PM #6
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

Illuminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant future
Sams thai haze x skunk. Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 03:12 PM #7
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
I can identify a lot of those seeds - who made them, based on how they are packaged.

There are seed from Relentless, Bench Warmer, ClearBarbedFunk -to name a few, in the most recent listings.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:03 AM #8
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to behold
Any chance to see a 100 pack auction on the original thai haze x skunk?

Old 03-15-2019, 12:41 AM #9
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
The Bench Warmer seeds are the Ghostrider OG gear - the pack that says MeltingPot, was likely supposed to be sent to, well. I know I got a round of seed from Bench Warmer, so I recognize them. The Chem D/Sour D IBL x Ghostrider OG hold some great potential.

The Relentless is gear is the fem white crosses and the Fire Bx2. I recognize those plain packs as I still have some. Some good seeds there.

Not sure who sent in the Adub x GDPSkunk - but that has to be San Diego's Finest thread. GDPSkunk was work done by Subrob at one point around 2008 or so, maybe even a bit earlier. Regardless, those seeds are potentially gems. Adub is no joke. One of the highest tested cannabis strains ever at 33.1%. Another winner produced from Sour Dubb. Given the GG#4 s1 are there as well, in the same packaging, the logical assumption is those are seeds produce by Sunset Limited - sent in just after GG#4 won the LA cup and there was controversy over whose flowers were used.

Regardless, those are legit GG#4 S1 seeds, don't sleep on the potential to grow those.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:57 AM #10
NEED 4 SEED

NEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really nice
Auctions test run is over already? Anything coming the next days?
NEED 4 SEED is offline Quote