Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > So...what's up today?

Thread Title Search
So...what's up today? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2019, 09:42 PM #831
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant future
Fasting for a colonoscopy tomorrow, have to start drinking the stuff in a couple hours. It’s a nice day outside but I’m going to have to stay close to the house. I’m hungry as hell...

Old 04-23-2019, 10:21 PM #832
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Get 'er done!

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

Old 04-23-2019, 11:51 PM #833
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Today the adulting is being more effective than usual...nice, given the way things usually work here
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2019, 03:58 AM #834
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Worked 10 hours, another 2 hours trying to figure out why my brakes are squeaking to high hell. Turns out the idiot mechanic bent a tab on the dust shield in just enough to rub on the back of the rotor. That's what I get for taking the easy way out and paying someone else to do it. The mechanic couldn't figure it out. He's telling me it must be the wheel bearings, fuck that dude.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2019, 08:42 AM #835
nordie

out n back with the cats injecting day, cat flue achoooooo.

Old 04-24-2019, 09:59 AM #836
buzzmobile

buzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud of
It's a day on the beach with two rods and reels and some shrimp. Fish are optional.

buzzmobile is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2019, 12:40 PM #837
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzmobile View Post
It's a day on the beach with two rods and reels and some shrimp. Fish are optional.

Got your bait cannon?

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

Old 04-24-2019, 03:27 PM #838
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to behold
I need a new miniscus in my right knee please
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2019, 05:44 PM #839
Putembk

Putembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond repute
Morning gang. Sounds like a MASH unit in here.....bwahahaha.....

No health issues for me, at least today, I have garden issues. Flushing, trimming and tea day. Looks like I will be done in about 8 hours. Oh well. part of doing what we do. Some days are easy and some are....well, not hard but time consuming.

Get that knee done Sunshine....it won't go away just get worse.

Colonoscopy...yuk. Sorry Ester....I just had my second done a couple of years ago. Cleaner than kleenex!! I am good to go for years.

Good luck fishing Buzz...I should be with you.....lakes and rivers are still frozen here. Another week or so.

Good mechanics are hard to find, especially one's you trust Packerfan. Hope things work out.

Off to the salt mine.
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2019, 06:38 PM #840
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant future
Getting ready to go get reamed, drinking the last of the poop juice. After today I don’t they have left no part of me untouched...